• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 60k Valorite Ingot (Europa)- Closed.

Bleda The Hun

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling 60 K Valorite ingot on Europa Shard. 72 m reserve.
Starts with 26.August.2013 17:00 PM GMT+2
Ends with 28.August.2013 17:00 PM GMT+2

Last edited:

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested, but your reserve price is the same as vendor price, so if this is an auction , you dont got the point of what an auction is.

Bleda The Hun

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I search vendor prices are between 1300 gp and 1500 gp. also these reference prices are belong to other shards. I have not seen any reference price on Europa shard. So I have reserved on 1200 gp each.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i say again, you CANT make an auction with a reserve price as the same price as a vendor price. ( and val go from 1000 to 1500 gp), because there wont be ANY auction at all.

Bleda The Hun

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I am informed by you that vendor prices at EU can be below 1200 gp, I am sorry to bother you. Again sorry to close this auction to get market prices in EU. When I get the market level I will open this auction again with acceptable reserve point.