• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 50 SDI spellbook

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a 50 SDI spellbook. PM me if you have one for sale but only have gold on Atl and GL

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have 50 sdi book for sale also 30 sdi demon repond and fey slayers ill give u all of them for 500m

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know and that guy only did that because last night I was asking in gen chat for one and I told someone I would pay 125 and he then put it in gen chat for 150

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why would someone sell them here for 125m when people have WTB's on them for 150's?

Ive sold some at 200, and they go quick.

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone for the wonderful post and comments explaining what they have sold there’s for. I was just looking to pay 125m for one I’m sorry for even asking for that price. But I do wanna say thank you because I did end up getting one for the price I wanted to pay even with all the comments about how much one individual has sold theirs for.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
My thinking is that they don’t spawn anymore and are essential for a particular pvm build... I’ll buy them all day long for 150. Scholar’s Halo still spawns and sells for more, seems off.