• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5 Years and Still Missed

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is the 5th anniversary of hearing about sallies death, and because his death and the posts there after were the reason for the Players Memorial Forum to be created, I thought this was the place to remember him.

Know you are still thought of and Know you are still Missed.

Peace be with you sallie, my U-Hall Friend and Brother.

Caesar

S

sgoforth

Hi CaesarDop. I tried to post some thought of my dad yeserday, but I can' find them. Can you see if oyu can find it? I'm not great at this stuff, but it would be nice to have it posted it you can find it. Let me know.

Suzie

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Suzie, this forum is fully moderated, threads and posts only appear when approved by a moderator (to avoid any less respectful manifestations).
It should be visible now.