• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

420th Post, How many people play UO while 420ing

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

Grimm_of_Oceania

why 420ing? I dun get the reference. And yes I am always stoned when playing, but then I am always stoned so...

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why 420ing? I dun get the reference. And yes I am always stoned when playing, but then I am always stoned so...
=).

Well "420ing" is in reference to April 20th.. supposedly the "national holiday" for stoners and the like.. At least 10 years back as far as I can remember first hearing about this day.. but its not really special to me.. 420 is everyday.. lol.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had heard once that 420 was law enforcement's radio code for a call involving marijuana.

I asked a friend, who at the time was a sheriff's deputy in Texas, and he said that 420 was not a code they used in his department.

I wonder what google or wikipedia have to say on the topic?

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

OMG *looks at watch, It's 4:20 now...

Now excuse me while I kiss the sky

N

Nestorius

Someone ought to make a poll asking UO players whether they smoke pot, yes or no. Keep it anonymous and vague so the mods don't get pissed.