• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!%@!!&!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, it's yet another post about the account management page

first of all, a minor point (or not so minor when you're as frustrated as I am) - the instructions say, I think more than once, to click on "subscribe"..... if there's a button anywhere on that page that only says "subscribe" it's well hidden, all I can find is "subscriptions"

now, to the point..... just got my new debit card - do I have to go into each and every account and update the stinkin' card information??

yes, not a good day :cursing:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not sure.

I think that if you're just editing a card (where the expiration date changed but the actual number didn't), it will change it across the board, but if you're changing all the information, you might need to do every account.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
I thought that was the whole point of the 'master account.' So you have your accounts all linked to one master account, and can't resub them at once?

Merth

Journeyman
A little late but if tou are changing card info it links to master account so all of your accounts will go under new card. To sub, each account has to be done individually but card info will already be there for each account so just have to select how you want to sub...1 month, 3 month etc for that account.