• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] 40 Mana Recall

U

unified

It costs me 40 mana to cast the Recall spell. This has been the case for a long time, maybe for six months. I've noticed this for awhile, but only became curious of this today. :coco:

I hadn't really paid it any attention since the mana usually regenerates before I have to cast a spell after recalling. Other characters on my account correctly uses 9 mana for Recall, and my character uses correct mana for all other spells including Gate Travel. I have 40 LMC on suit, but still uses 40 mana for Recall. All other spells use correct 40 LMC as well.

I read somewhere that there was a Chivalry bug regarding Sacred Journey, but it has been corrected. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening to my character, or what I can do to fix it?

K

Kim Li of LS

Do you have intel bonus or MI on the char? When you cross a server line you lose all that bonus for a second..and all the extra mana...

5% Luck

If its not that your crossing serverlines some times a high end mobs gets you with mind rot and it wont go away. Just either cast it on yourself or have a buddy do it. That will reset the timer.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think mindrot would make it 40 mana.. it would increase it but isn't mindrot +25% to mana cost.. 9 mana to cast to 40 isn't from 25% increase. I still agree it is very possible it is stuck on you but I don't think that's the whole issue. Some characters are bugged too, I had a friend who had something like -40 phyical resist no matter what he did, paged gms and they said make a new character. I have another friend who has a character that has an automatic 22 LMC or something. It's just how the game is..

Make sure it's not the mana increase like someone said, make sure you have no debuffs stuck on you like someone else said, and then make sure your 40 LMC. If all of this is fine then you are bugged and that's how it is.. I wouldn't make a new character due to a 40 mana recall if everything else works out ok, I would just deal with it..still it's pretty strange.

U

unified

Do you have intel bonus or MI on the char? When you cross a server line you lose all that bonus for a second..and all the extra mana...
Ah! Now I see.

My suit does have 42 Mana Increase on it. So, I am actually losing 42 mana when I recall across server lines. I guess this also explains why I seem to have lost mana whenever I sign on. :)

Thanks.