• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 x Legendary Super Dragon!

H

Honest Dan

After loring this super drag last night, my heart started beating faster as I read its stats
. OMG my hands were shaking a little bit too LOL
. I hope a 'RED' wont come as I'm taming it I said to myself. Yes, I was in Fel =)). I don't think playing a tambourine to his face will peace him
. Anyways, putting on my best jewelries,(rolex 10k +10 taming), and a ring to get my taming and lore up to 120 I started taming it. It took maybe like 5 mins to tame it but it seems I was in a time bubble coz I swear it felt like 30mins! Anyway, here he is:

Warped him to glow, rechecked his stats, took some pics, fed and stabled him, got myself a beer and took a 30 minute break...I was exhausted...and all because of a drag....

Ok, start sending your offers

H

Honest Dan

Thanks!

Now, I'm wondering how long it will take me to fully train my new pet. Final exams are just around the corner too...hmmm maybe I should really let someone else enjoy and train this one.

*ponders*

G

congrats Mr Honest Dan for this fine fine pet! Btw thanks alot for the help you gave me and Baby Boo at the demon fort! *winks*
As I told you I have no idea what skills my lil girl can reach as I failed to the skills prior to training...Well I guess I have a little mystery lady

H

Honest Dan

<blockquote><hr>

congrats Mr Honest Dan for this fine fine pet! Btw thanks alot for the help you gave me and Baby Boo at the demon fort! *winks*
As I told you I have no idea what skills my lil girl can reach as I failed to the skills prior to training...Well I guess I have a little mystery lady

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome!
I wish I took a screen shot coz my screen was full of HP bars
. I was cycling my peace to each one of them and healing your pet at the same time
. Was fun!!

GL

H

Honest Dan

UPDATE:

2nd day of training! Couldn't wait til it bonds this coming Friday

Thanks Llewen for the tips in training pets. Maxed everything out except resisting spells. It should max out at 123 according to my calculations. Takes a while coz I don't have a bard that can discord it so just been doing the clumsy, weak, &amp; feeble mind. But not bad result thou.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have discord either. Am currently training my dragon on t-chest spawn mostly, but wouldn't mind an occassional training session with a slightly faster result, for a change...

Can I ask what you trained it on?...

G

Hint:- *You see Bel attacking you!*

A lil drag on drag action works wonders.

My pretty much untrained Ramsey also had some nice gains from Neira, Rikktor and Semidar last night.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Very nice dragon, until you posted this one, my dragon had the highest overall skills I had ever seen. Congrats!

H

Honest Dan

<blockquote><hr>

I don't have discord either. Am currently training my dragon on t-chest spawn mostly, but wouldn't mind an occassional training session with a slightly faster result, for a change...

Can I ask what you trained it on?...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just followed Llewen's advice, fighting shadow elemental. I would occasionally do the odd 50 or so WWs and Ogre lords now and then, which I found helps a lot when your pet is not gaining anything for the last 10mins or so.
Also note, I even NOT followed her advice of NOT taking your pet out until it bonds!

H

Honest Dan

<blockquote><hr>

Very nice dragon, until you posted this one, my dragon had the highest overall skills I had ever seen. Congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

And thanks to you and your pet too. After seeing your pet I went back to playing UO again instead of just paying the monthly charge and not doing anything.

There is nothing like a new powerful pet to bring us tamers back to UO again.

H

Honest Dan

Final Pic.

Finally, fully trained this morning. Just didnt have time to post pic this morning coz of exam
. Should have hit 123 last night but someone kept killing the shadow elementals 10 mins before server down.
Anyway, I wish everyone goodluck in finding your special one. I hope this inspire you guys the same way Llewen and Daran inspired me to find my own.

For those who wants to know how I trained it pls see the following from Llewen.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=7638031&amp;page=2&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

The only difference is that I didn't have a bard to discord it just another mage with GM magery and evalint for magic resist training. I didn't have to stop to meditate coz my mage was wearing all kinds of mana regen items. So total training time is roughly 25 hours over 2 days, and 10mins or so on the 3rd day =).

Goodluck!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

After loring this super drag last night, my heart started beating faster as I read its stats
. OMG my hands were shaking a little bit too LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, I know what you mean. I had the same thing happen to me when I found Daran. I'd been farming mediocre dragons for a couple of weeks, and suddenly he showed. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I was farming in Felucca, I farm with my hiryu, then stable him when I find one I want to tame. I made it to the stable and back in record time...

<blockquote><hr>

And thanks to you and your pet too. After seeing your pet I went back to playing UO again instead of just paying the monthly charge and not doing anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's just about the nicest thing anyone has said to me relative to UO in quite some time. Thank you!