• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet 4 to 5 bil reward for lost dragon

Stiga

Visitor
A dragon was stolen from an account of a friend of mine. I am posting this in hopes that somewhere out there she still exists. She is a brown dragon 983 HP, 125 Stam, 587 mana, 627 str, 125 dex, 587 int, with resists of 84% physical, 90% fire, 55% cold, 56% poison, 75% energy. Skills of wrestling -123.3 , tactics 108.8, resisting spells -114.9 , magery 123.0 and the standard 100 in eval med and anat. There will be no questions asked simply the return of the dragon is all that is wanted. The reward for finding this lost dragon will be 4 billion gold or 5 billion if someone were to find the dragon before Christmas. I appreciate any and all help in this important matter.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Cool. First time seeing lost and found bounty.

I'll keep a lookout when I'm role playing. I suppose the dragon was lost in Tram? I usually hang out at Luna and couple other spots.

Brom Thunderstone

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

I'll keep a lookout when I'm role playing. I suppose the dragon was lost in Tram? I usually hang out at Luna and couple other spots.
Hello JD thank you for your interest and help. I too am friends with said person who lost the drag. To answer your question I do believe it was in tram. You have my ICQ please let us know if you find it =)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Why not spend that bounty gold and just BUY a new and I'm sure better one?

4 to 5B, cmon, what pet can you not buy?

Otherwise, I'll be your friends bodyguard for that man.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hacked to steal a drag? Cmon, how low is that man.

Shoulda deleted a char or two, but then there won't be bounty anymore cause he or she won't be playing.

Cmon, just buy a nice something for your friend. 4-5B can do a lot of things!

Wana hire me as bodyguard? Or I can cheer him or her up.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what we call an instagib. aka . Instant Giblets, referring to one-hit kills in FPS games where the victim is instantly turned into 'giblets', or UO-will never see her again, aka uo-version, "froob". Basicly any version of your innards shooting out your mikecrack, because you were not the first person (though you may feel this way) to encounter this setback due to some sort of incompetence. And the person that (lets be clear here) released the dragon*, is In no way whatso-eva gonna respond to this bs. cuz dat **** is "gone baby, gone". Cuz the player is Imp'Advanced (dubbed), or You* are Imp' (dubbed), or your entire story and yourself is entirely an Imp-gibbed (epic games for ref) fraud.

Side note: I have 25 of the dragons your looking for.. I just need 1-3hrs to tame one that meets your "special" needs.
Im sure if we get together we can waste an entire day finding the exact one that you (or whomevers incompetence) lost.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And if you could spare like 4.5-5bil so I could buy and mark me an single rune to dungeon "deceit". That would be ****ing awesome.

Thank you "hopes/aka sweet ****in dreams" ahead of time.

Best of luck and prayers.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Man white boy don't be mean.

We treat peeps nicely ok?

I'll sell you a rideable black horse by anybody, and be your friends bodyguard. He/She command and me does. All kill, point target or say name and I'll kill for her.

For 1B enough. You keep the rest. Tips accepted for exceptional performance.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
& before the rage resp's start. Lets all use our brains or the 10% your morons have in comparisons.. 1. rando visitor acc, 2. "brown" LOL drag, 3. 4-5plat ... hahahaha, 4. no questions asked simply the return of the dragon, 5. rando visitor acc, 6. 4-5plat ... hahahaha, 7. A dragon was stolen from an account of a friend of mine... OKkkkayyy.... 8. rando visitor acc, 9-17782874844874. 4-5plat ... hahahaha,

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, hence I suggested I'll help find when I roleplay - when the F did y'all ever see me act like a tram?

Ahhh don't even go there. I know what you gona say.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it might help if the guy who posted this said what shard........

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A very weird thing.
@Captn Norrington
When i hack an account (if i would do this) then i would grad all valuable stuff and do not deal with that 3.x dragon.

It sounded just a bit WTF to me.

@OP: if you need a dragon in that range i give you one for free

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, now that @Brom Thunderstone is involved I don't know if I believe any of this lol... Fresh accounts posting left and right, hacked account to steal a dragon, 5bil to get it back? Ya okay... but why? Fishing for hand-outs?

Yes guys, let's all work together and get this great story-teller a free dragon.

Last edited:

Brom Thunderstone

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1) this is a 4.8 GD one of the only ones ever seen that high 2) the person was hacked and off items were stolen. 3) the hacked individual had sentimental value to this in game pet. Fact is if you see the dragon you get the gold. This is a legit post. And as for the fresh account visitor he does not use stratics. He created an account in hopes to find this dragon as an xmas gift for the person who lost it.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Lots of fresh accounts everywhere these days. I actually traced back a couple icqs about holiday trees to a post on trade here to a certain individual who is banned from Strats. With that being said, the account was made about three weeks ago and I lost/got bid upon two items last night that I really wanted. So is this crazy game.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) this is a 4.8 GD one of the only ones ever seen that high 2) the person was hacked and off items were stolen. 3) the hacked individual had sentimental value to this in game pet. Fact is if you see the dragon you get the gold. This is a legit post. And as for the fresh account visitor he does not use stratics. He created an account in hopes to find this dragon as an xmas gift for the person who lost it.
I'm sure it very well *could* be a legit post, but your credibility is garbage and you don't help his case in any way.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
"hacked" is an often incorrectly used term.. more than likely the person trusted the wrong person with their login info. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

Stiga

Visitor
K so I appreciate all of the fast replys, first of all this is not a joke or a handout post. Second the sentimental value of the dragon is what is important. The account was hacked and almost every thing was stolen including the dragon. This is not some RP thing. It is very simple find the dragon as it was hopefully sold to someone and the reward shall be yours. No more no less thank you.

Stiga

Visitor
Also the dragon was stolen from the Atlantic shard I apologize that I did not put that up in the first place. I am sure what ever person stole it also could have moved it anywhere.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Stiga

with all due respect, 5bil for "sentimental" is a bit absurd. this person needs to take a step away from the game and find something irl to be sentimental about. For pure performance, get a 4.5. you may be able to even find one thats "better" thats just not as high a worthless rating. i noticed the one in question is a bit lacking in magic resist.

why not replace with a very good one and donate the rest of that gold to the red cross on the persons behalf?

ive lost items ive been attached to and its not fun, but let me say its alot better to move on, replace with others and continue enjoying the game than torturing yourself trying to "replace" pixels that in all actuality youll probably never find.

Remember, nothing in UO is permanent. Another 5.0 dragon could be lost just as easily to a bug or server problem. getting too attached to virtual items is never healthy. Yes we enjoy them, but also have to realize they can never provide the same lasting value too many people give to their virtual fun.

just my take on things, sorry your friend lost the good dragon.

Last edited:

Stiga

Visitor
Fortunately Smoot my friend I am in a position to be as absurd as I want. This was not something that the my friend asked for, just something that I would like to see happen. I know how unbelievably impossible this request is for even having a chance to achieve the desired out come. That is why the reward marker is so high a proverbial shot in the dark if you will. We have moved on and believe single effort to be futile. I thank you for your condolences, there is no torture here only a person who refuses to quit being an optimist. If it happens good if not then atleast I know all that could be done was done.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said in your other post, how was the account "hacked" ?

Would be good to share so others can take the relevant precautions to make sure it done't happen to them.

Stiga

Visitor
We certainly wish we knew. Unfortunately in this case there are only could be situations such as could be a brute force hack, could be a malicious person from the past. At this point we could only see the end result not the means by which it was accomplished. Best option is have a strong password with uppercase lower case numbers and special characters and be very very cautious about ever sharing it with anyone.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

See picture above for stats.

4 to 5 bil gold reward for lost dragon
Also see this thread posted in Uhall at link above.

If you find it and return it, we can put the reward toward your debt with Nailz. Maybe get you all trued up so you can start bidding again without all the fanfare? :dunce:

man probably they sold your dragon like 4.4 GD LUNA STABLES 60m .
It's a legit 4.8.

EDIT:
Ha. I re-read this in different context. You're probably spot on. Can only hope a good Samaritan sees this and trades it in for a big windfall!

How was he "hacked" though?
As I said in your other post, how was the account "hacked" ?

Would be good to share so others can take the relevant precautions to make sure it done't happen to them.
ICQ me tonite. This won't be discussed on the forum.

I'm sure it very well *could* be a legit post, but your credibility is garbage and you don't help his case in any way.
I confirm it is legit.

@Stiga

with all due respect, 5bil for "sentimental" is a bit absurd. this person needs to take a step away from the game and find something irl to be sentimental about. For pure performance, get a 4.5. you may be able to even find one thats "better" thats just not as high a worthless rating. i noticed the one in question is a bit lacking in magic resist.

why not replace with a very good one and donate the rest of that gold to the red cross on the persons behalf?

ive lost items ive been attached to and its not fun, but let me say its alot better to move on, replace with others and continue enjoying the game than torturing yourself trying to "replace" pixels that in all actuality youll probably never find.

Remember, nothing in UO is permanent. Another 5.0 dragon could be lost just as easily to a bug or server problem. getting too attached to virtual items is never healthy. Yes we enjoy them, but also have to realize they can never provide the same lasting value too many people give to their virtual fun.

just my take on things, sorry your friend lost the good dragon.
Person owned it for 5+ years and I've honestly never seen a better dragon in game. 4-5 billion is infact hefty, but a big part of it is the principle of it at this point. While we just want the dragon back and won't ask questions, would be great if we could find the perp too. This happened to one of our most beloved and helpful guild members, and she has been legitimately depressed since this happened. Tough to put a price on that.

In addition to any reward Stiga offers, I will throw in something as well and be forever grateful.

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Holy piss... Starts taming brown Dragons!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
START TRAINING YOUR DRAGON TO 4.8? how long does it take?

Stiga, maybe you can consider buying a vet account, hire a house deco girl, buy rares, and just set your friend up to a better account. So there's no lost, and he can be playing this awesome game again right away?

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
hey, for 5b I can be ur dragon! u can rename me and I can wear wings if this is necessary ! I will make all common commands like all kill, all follow me etc. Sure I will clean spawns, kill champs. also can be useful in pvp! Make an offer for person who lose his\her dragon, may be this offer will be more comfortable for he\she? =) PM me :stretcher:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
hey, for 5b I can be ur dragon! u can rename me and I can wear wings if this is necessary ! I will make all common commands like all kill, all follow me etc. Sure I will clean spawns, kill champs. also can be useful in pvp! Make an offer for person who lose his\her dragon, may be this offer will be more comfortable for he\she? =) PM me :stretcher:
Hey I offered that, and I was only 4B. Don't even try.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi guys - respectfully, I think there's like 3 different threads in Uhall about the sale of Stratics and the related details. Would be appreciated if this one stayed related to the dragon being searched for :p

Also - that info about LLC ownership and how it can be transferred might not be 100% accurate. But let's discuss that in one of the other threads, PM me or ICQ me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi guys - respectfully, I think there's like 3 different threads in Uhall about the sale of Stratics and the related details. Would be appreciated if this one stayed related to the dragon being searched for :p

Also - that info about LLC ownership and how it can be transferred might not be 100% accurate. But let's discuss that in one of the other threads, PM me or ICQ me.
Sorry about that, I didn't anticipate the discussion going that deep in this thread. I have moved all posts about that topic out of this thread so it won't be derailing anymore.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, back to topic.

Stiga, both grav1tOn and I are willing to be your friends dragon *** bodyguard for some B handouts.

Pls consider.