• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 things

G

1. Selling a blessed ninja belt for 100k...please?
2. Buying an ice white robe with no maker name on it.
3. Would anyone be offended if I created a character named Jesus who is a poius carpenter? Feel free to pm me if you are, I have a back up plan.
4. How and where do I find carpentry quests/bods?

I appreciate any help/info I can get.

G

<blockquote><hr>

3. Would anyone be offended if I created a character named Jesus who is a poius carpenter? Feel free to pm me if you are, I have a back up plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I'll take it
2) I can make one (spiders silk white, you mean?)
3) No, but I guarantee on this shard, you'll be paged on.
4) Heartwood

G

<blockquote><hr>

i hope not?
Luna now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Luna? Not if you paid me...

*edit* no really, I'm on my phone riding shotgun right now, cant login.

Gimme 20 minutes and I'll PM

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'll give ya 150k
2. I have a blessed robe and cloak, but it is marked, sorry.
3. As a believer myself, I see no problem with it, just as long as you're not trying to use the name for some type of mental protection from others.
4. heartwood, but be warned, there are some outcast that hang out there waiting for poor innocent carpenters like yourself.

G

sorry, i have commited to the 100k already.
however, if he doesnt come through ill sell it to you for 100k.

G

I still have the ninja belt, i cant seem to get a hold of anyone. Now i must sleep. I should be back in 8 hours or so. If anyone wants the belt leave me a message and ill try to find you when i get back.
Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

I still have the ninja belt, i cant seem to get a hold of anyone. Now i must sleep. I should be back in 8 hours or so. If anyone wants the belt leave me a message and ill try to find you when i get back.
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Entirely my fault, work is keeping me, PM sent, will get with you tonight. I still have another guy to find here for another deal too lol. Sorry guys.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You cant have that name unlesss you plan on living up to the reputation that Jesus has always had on many many shards (BLOOD RED)

every Jesus i have ever ran across was a carpenter and they used to make the insta kill trapped boxes.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Not buying!
2. Not selling!
3. You asked if anyone be offended?... well there bound to be at least one!
I understand that people play personalities which they admire... but, really
on Siege Perilous is that really reasonable? Nope...try making your own personality... make one that works toward a personal goal. Others do not need
to know that goal...stick to a script. If you want to spread the Gospel I am not
going to stop you. In all humility, playing Jesus is just too difficult for us sinners.
4. Some of the Elves in Yew have such quests for carpenters.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As people already have pointed out, Heartwood (in the middle of Yew city) is the place for quests but there is no such thing as a carpentry BOD.