• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 4.7 Greater Dragon on ATL

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling a 4.7 rated Greater Dragon on ATL shard. Give me offers. ICQ# 689197320

Hit Points 986
Stamina 125
Mana 496
Strength 601
Dex 125
Intelligence 496

Physical 84/85
Fire 90/90
Cold 53/55
Poison 57/60
Energy 75/75

Wrestling 111.6
Tactics 123.7
Resist Spells 119.1
Anatomy 100.0
Magery 112.4
Eval. Int. 100.0
Meditation 100.0

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you have a reserve?
Well I know a 4.6 Greater Dragon sold for 1Bil just this week... was pretty shocked cuz I didn't think it would have sold for more than 500Mil. I guess there was enough interest and will have to see how much a 4.7 GD will sell for, don't see many of those for sale hehe

[Sold] - 4.6 Red Greater Dragon

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well I know a 4.6 Greater Dragon sold for 1Bil just this week... was pretty shocked cuz I didn't think it would have sold for more than 500Mil. I guess there was enough interest and will have to see how much a 4.7 GD will sell for, don't see many of those for sale hehe

[Sold] - 4.6 Red Greater Dragon
I was shocked myself it went for that much.

Good luck.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
The 4.6 I bought I paid one bill because of the stats and the skills it had. The resist isn't far off from this drag either. But the one I bought has more str and int. Big difference for me. As well is 120+ In resist and wrestle. Harder to find those drags with those stats. This drag is amazing as well. Both worth 1 bil plus in my opinion and I've seen them sell for that. Not just me buying.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I know how much I sold both my 4.7's to the OP for =P I assume he wants at least that much.

Please respond to my IM OP....

Reactions: Kas

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi all the current bid is 1.1 Platinum. I will keep this going til Sunday evening. ICQ me offers so that I can keep in touch with you.
Thanks