• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School (3x) Jet Black Double Exceptional Chests

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
So these are from the same deal as my jet black Hally or Armor? I don't guess I have seen the chest before and If I had I didn't realize it was anything special. Dealing in old items as much as I do I am almost embarrassed to say that...I hope I would have noticed it was different before I passed on it or sold it for cheap haha.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im guessing there was a time way baqck when u could used the olde bugged black dye tub to dye armour/weapons and furniture as well as clothing?? or am i barking up the wrong tree....it is jet black clothing dye tub colour yes>??

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These were originally dyed via the means of the black tub exploit that allowed them to dye furniture. It was corrected quite promptly. The furniture did not come from the same way that the other jet black items were created, the Gorget and Crook (ethy) were doggy duped and im sure the hally was too. The jet black furniture pieces were deemed legal after Mesanna had reverted the hues of a couple items at a past rares fest (chessy?) and then had them turned back to jet black. Heres an old thread: http://stratics.com/threads/illegal-hues.233736/#post-1900177

With that being said, you will have a hard time finding any jet black double exceptional pieces. The new pigment (void) can dye pieces to appear almost black but still far from.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jet black hallys are from old event. Was looted of corpses of NPCs that you could kill. Was not meant to happen.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dropped the price if you buy all 3 (200m per)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bump, would entertain trade offers. (I collect older Sonoma EM items or items with "Sonoma" in the name)

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I see what you are Valuing these Im curious to see what people who buy these would actually offer? there interesting and i collect these types i just dont see the value but theres not alot to compare it too.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I see what you are Valuing these Im curious to see what people who buy these would actually offer? there interesting and i collect these types i just dont see the value but theres not alot to compare it too.
Do a quick search, I sold quite a few pieces a year or so back. There are not many of these pieces out there anymore.. hence the lack of sales to compare.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Im more curious of current day, Prices a year ago in anything online are not always relevant thank you though.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bumping, feel free to make an offer. I would also entertain trades.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.seroius i love this old stuff .. but...the plot thickens...crazy high price for a black wooden chest.. think ill opt for a singin ball etc... like i say i collect this stuff but 200m..seroiusly?

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
.seroius i love this old stuff .. but...the plot thickens...crazy high price for a black wooden chest.. think ill opt for a singin ball etc... like i say i collect this stuff but 200m..seroiusly?
Find another for sale? or like I told the other person above, check what they have sold for in the past. Hence my pricing?

Lastly, why even post that mumbling dribble.. why do I care about you buying a singing ball? lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever.. just trying to reason your price.. hey .. if thats the price then thats the price... good luck.. and the singing ball dribble was just a comparrissson to an item that ataully does something... im ouut of the conversation.... goad me if u like i aint coming back in... i hope u get 200m each black wooden box