• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3rd customize house contest by EAJ

• Thread starter imported_athos_uo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_athos_uo

EA Japan has held a contest of customizing houses. Here are some of them! Enjoy!

The 1st winner for large storage: "Santa Claus is coming !"

The 1st winner for small storage: "A hut on a snow mountain"

--

Good designs: "Merry's Yasagure"

Good designs: "Merry Chrismas may sound everwhere!"

The last one seems to be affected by the house of the last year's "floating island":
Cf: floating island

--

The prized houses

non-prized ones

you can see the large pictures if you click on the next letters on the link above:

G

<blockquote><hr>

I havent found it yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Try these, Falon:

House 1

House 2

House 3

I was a bit puzzled by the winner. It is a very nice house design, but I have seen what I consider far more amazing houses just in running around (or rather wading through molasses
) on the Asian shards. Maybe they simply didn't get as many entries as usual. Is that Magincia rubble used for the pond area? We don't have any deco bits like that on the U.S./Euro shards, but I heard they got some special deco packages from EA Japan in their boxed sets.

I love the floating island. I suspect they used most of their plot's lockdowns to construct it.

-Skylark

G

Yeah I really dig the floating island. I love designs like that, I guess I'm bored with more traditional house designs, tho I think the contest winner did a fabulous job with their rubble plant pond. I still woulda picked the last one to win.