• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School 38x Sigil Hued Double Exceptional Weapons/Armor

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
THESE HAVE SOLD!

Up for offers 36 Sigil Hued Double Exceptional Weapons & Armor;

(I know title says 38 but after going through the lot the dagger & butchers knife were not double exceptional, just sigil hued)

A Katana of Exceptional Quality (x8)
A Broadsword of Exceptional Quality (x6)
A Viking Sword of Exceptional Quality (x4)
A Kryss of Exceptional Quality (x4)
A Longsword of Exceptional Quality (x3)
A Halbred of Exceptional Quality (x2)
A Scimitar of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A War Fork of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A Hatchet of Exceptional Quality (x1)

A Buckler of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A Heater Shield of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A Kite Shield of Exceptional Quality (tear drop version) (x1)
A Leather Leggings of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A Leather Cap of Exceptional Quality (x1)
A Ringmail Gloves of Exceptional Quality (x1)

36 total items

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
So your only wanting to sale as a set? I would love to have a couple of those weapons.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So your only wanting to sale as a set? I would love to have a couple of those weapons.
I would like to sell as a collection, as of now.

And just a side note, I cannot edit title but after going through each individual piece I had to remove the dagger/knife as they were just sigil hued and not double exceptional. So there are "36" total items.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Got an idea of what one would be worth by itself? I dont even know where to begin on making a offer for the set. I know a sigil hue weapon is worth 100k-300k and a regular Double Exceptional Weapon is usually worth 500k-2m depending on the weapon. So with the 2 combined and the rarity of how many Sigil Doube excep items there are out there what is the value of one? Do you have a buyout in mind or just seeing what kind of offers you get? If I had to guess at a price I would say 5m-10m each, but I could be way over priced or extremely under priced haha. I don't want all of them, but I would consider buying all of them just to make sure that I get some of them.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
whoever buys this; please throw me a price of one of the katanas. thanks.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Im told the high bidder of this is at 400Mill whoever you are would you mind messaging me or icqing me 674786798