• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons 30 splinter swords disarm weap

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Needs 30 splinter. Don't care about anything else. 25 splinter will be considered.

Preferred type in order:

Pickaxe
Hatchet
Butcher knife
Ornate axe
Or some other ubws

Icq 382-462-294

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand why this matters so much to people a dissarm is one autoattack you can splinter them before or after there disarmed so who gives a damn that it don't splinter them as u disarm them? I most certainly don't it doesn't matter even at all actually that out of my 10 attacks the one I use to dissarm some one don't splinter while I'm disarming them.... ok can't use my 1plat warfork anymore i guess. its silly dissarm is one of the best specials in the game when you dis arm a mage that has no wrestle or anatomy you hit them 100% of the time parry or no parry 45dci don't matter 100% while there dissarmed and with so many wep carrying mages in the game splinter/bok with out wrestling or anatomy you would be dumb not to use a dissarm splinter wep just because it don't splinter when you dissarm but that's just my opinion sorry for rant on your thread @Cetric haha

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Splintering Weapon no longer procs on Disarm attempts.
Disarm, followed up by 60% Splinter focus attack, or just having both options on a single weapon.

Not that I should need to explain to anyone why I am buying the weapon.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm aware it's incredibly useful, even if splinter didn't proc on any specials it would still be good.

The inability to proc with disarm is why Bane said what he did, nothing more.

Honestly though, It's much better to get a weapon with 2 specials that aren't Bleed or Disarm, so you could get the full benefit of it. :D

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has been cleaned up a little. Please refrain from posting insults about other forum members or their level of intelligence going forward.

Thank you.