• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 30% Reptile Slayer Spellbook

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Taking offers on this spellbook.

1592838162024.png

Minimum offer considered, 410 M. No time frame. Book is subject to be sold at any time. If you want it, post your offer here, PM, or ICQ me #676858841.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Keep in mind, want I posted was the MINIMUM I will even consider.

Just examples of offers that will get it done NOW:

1) 3 50% SDI books
2) 2 Demon Cameos
3) A complete set of "Super Slayer" books PLUS a 30% Dragon.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How many Demon Cameo's, 30% SDI super slayers, and 50% SDI books are "out there" vs 30% SDI Reptile books. Just saying.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
UPDATE: Current offers, 1) is 475M 2) is a 30% Dragon, and 30% Fey and a "TBD" 30% book. Book is still available.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Current offer is 550M. I will also trade it for 2 50% books and a 30% Dragon slayer.

It will be traded/sold sometime today, so if you are interested, now is the time to get your BEST offers to me. Thanks.