• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 SPOTS LEFT.

G

GiveitaTry

This is a message for the pvpers of chessapeake.. or other shards who read these boards.

IF you are familiar with pvp and know what your doing... i have 3 slots open in my recruitment roster.. ive removed 6 inactive players so i have room for 5 active new recruits. 2 spots have been filled i am looking for 3 more. Necros preferably if not godly dexxers. U will have fun. U will make money. and yes U MIGHT even get laid irl. If ur interested private message me telling me where ur from and wut templates u HAVE.

oh ya ps. u must be willing to play multiple shards. we are on 2 almost 3.

S

sarabella

Dont vists these boards much. who wants to read a bunch of crap that kids post after 4pm... But what guild are you in and second.. My chars named EnFiNet/Simon. Hes DP dexxer I do have a necro but dont log on him much anymore chars named Pimpster.

S

sarabella

I just wanted to know what guild you were recruiting for.

T

Turdnugget

I thought you guys were so 'good' that people came to you asking to join... not going out and recruiting :p

G

GiveitaTry

Who the hell ever said that?? People have deffinately been seeking membership, but you cant add everyone..so u slowly.. put it out there.. and besides more then just people from chessy read these.

A

Arch Magus

Slip! :danceb:

Thanks for the 120 Ninjitsu...even though it's kinda worthless.

The real prize was that archer's shortbow.

Tell them thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

G

GiveitaTry

yeah i got his heavy lol. i wondered if he dropped anything else.

A

Arch Magus

heh

i stole a shortbow an archer in your guild was carrying.
its onthe thief forum.:dunce:

G

GiveitaTry

o i was talking about some guys body i looted... what was the mods on the bow i doubt anyone woulda had a good one uninsured