• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 3 SLOT PREPATCH PURE WHITE WRYM 731 str! 50 mil LAKE SUPERIOR

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I think you may start getting better hits if you change your profile picture. Lots of us are kinda heavy and do not like to display our failure to curb our appetite. We also do not like to be offended by looking at ourselves in the mirror, or have others make fun of us. Of course I am speaking for myself..:).
Just a kind word of advice thats all.
Also : It would help if you put the pertinent pages of the pet's stats, if not ALL the pages on display so that a prospective buyer can see if they like the pet.
I hope this helps.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Dragon is sold sorry for lack of stats i transfered skills off this char a time ago. Also sorry if my pic offended anyone I am hoping to post a new one at the end of this month when I have hopefully reached an important weight loss goal I have been trying to achieve ☺
Weight and overweight has been a problem with me and my entire family. During Covid and increased immobility, I decided to fight the trend, and downloaded app "Loseit!" from app store iphone, and that has been helping me watch the calories, plus watching what I eat a bit more has helped me lose 25 lbs over like 3 months. I intend to lose at leat 25 more over the next 3-4 months. I do it slowly and feel better also. Good luck my friend, good spirit, and a sense of humor and optimism has helped..

Don Killa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations I am currently down 19 myself. I have not weighed myself in 10 days though hoping to be 25-30 down by the end of the month. Will definitely check out that app thank you very much and stick with it i know I have years ahead if me to reach the weight I have always dreamt of being but even just eatting healthier and exercising a little has helped me feel more energetic and less depressed. God bless and good luck!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good man! I usually weigh self once per week to just see where It goes. Initially was daily but once per week is cool. As long as we are going the right direction.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so the censor begins!

-50m on pet. (you pay me to take it)