• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 3 slot Dragon Wolf

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Not a top tier pet, but a fun one to build. And for those interested in building one obviously 3 slot is the way to go. The 3 slot will bring a reasonable price, because they are difficult to get ahold of.

I could be off the mark but I believe I've seen these go for 30-40, maybe 50?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why 3 slot? The 4 slot ones can have >900 str.

Either way they are a deco pet.

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I guess AI and pois would be the way to go for the build. I haven't seen any 3 slot templates out there. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

3 slot would allow a beefier build, but 900 str sure sounds good.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Someone did a wrestle mastery build on one, but it seemed like the option only showed up on a 3 slot. With wrestle mastery, they're obviously not gonna out-perform anyone's go-to pet, but with the overcap str i read they got some big, pretty numbers when the Dragon wolf deigned to use the mastery ability.

I put AI on a 4 slot I've got, but i thought then the wrestle mastery sounded fun to try. And besides they do a good job at being deco, definitely one of the coolest looking pets IMO.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why 3 slot? The 4 slot ones can have >900 str.

Either way they are a deco pet.
Just tamed a 4 slot with 923 strength the highest I've ever seen.... Wonder if worth anything probably just Deco though...

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Finally got my 3 slot train...here was the pet calc for it.
upload_2019-12-23_12-10-17.png
upload_2019-12-23_12-12-3.png

So, wrestle mastery definitely available for the 3 slot.

Wrestle Mastery
Trains the creature in the disarm and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Knockout & Rampage mastery abilities.

Not sure if the Fists of Fury comes with the mastery. Above statement is from uo.

I like the build, he hits really hard, and holds its' own with minions and krampus.

Last edited: