• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 3 Slot Blaze Cu on Atlantic (SOLD)

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fresh tame Blaze Cu on Atlantic up for Auction!

Starts now
Ends on Sunday June 2nd @ 7:00 pm PST
Reserve 3 plat
Buyout 4.2 plat
100m bid increments
15 minute rule applies
Bidding will only be accepted in this thread
buyout will be accepted via any form of messaging (here, icq, pm, in-game)
If the bidding reaches 4 Plat then the buyout option will be removed
Good Luck!

Blaze Cu.jpg
Blaze Cu Base stats.jpg
Blaze Cu Resists.jpg
Blaze Cu 3 slot.jpg

Last edited:

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had a couple people interested in this dog at 3 plat (via icq and pm)
So i've decided that in the spirit of the auction I am going to lower the reserve and buyout prices!
3 plat reserve
4.2 plat buys it now

Thank you for your interests and Good Luck!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
3.5 but I need itt tonight Dan, I just icq'd you; Nonny isn't going to bid against me, so pleasse check with any other bidders at 3.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I already bought it at 4.2 ; last bid was 3.6, then I paid the buy out. this is over, but next one you guys can bid on

Last edited:

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What I like to do, when I answer questions like that, my 7 post account friend, is I read the auction terms, and then after following said terms, I conclude the outcome of the poster's terms. Using this strategy has a near 82% chance of successfully leading me to the intended outcome

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ugh, I'll buyout if you get online tonight -_-
Thank you @Effort i very much appreciate the buyout however because of a family emergency I won't be available until Monday night. I apologize for the inconvenience but it was out of my control.

Your buyout offer will be honored but it won't be possible for me to make the transaction the until Monday. If this is okay with you then I'll consider the auction closed for further bids.
If the offer is reliant on my immediate availability and you wish to retract your bid then the bidding will resume with @Disfunctional bid of 4 plat. Please let me/us know.

Again I apologize but RL issues had to be handled.