• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 3 Rares

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling the 3 following rares. Items are on Atlantic. Will take gold on Europa or Atlantic.

1.) Ancient Sarcophagus Containing The Vile Shade Essence Of Rodrick The Chaos Knight 300m. - SOLD FOR 300m
The Sarcophagus when double clicked makes a circle poof of smoke a few times in succession like the armour ignore special move. DONT drop items on it cause they get stuck in there cause you can't open it because of the smoke effect. As you can see I've got 2 items stuck in that one and 4 in my other one lol.

2.) An Embroidered Cloak Signifying You As Protector Of The Realm SOLD FOR 200m
3.) Crystalized Void Energy 150m

Please reply here, PM me or ICQ me on 136-016-357.

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha thats not for sale im afraid matey :) My collection is blackthorn/chaos/bear themed. Only selling my double sarco and those 2 non themed rares