• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 3-in-1 Auction - Bloodstone Bracelets: Member, Lockpicker, Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
What are things moving to quick for you my friend. Thats 825 million to you and that's just the visible donations.

see you in a few minutes.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ok tell you what you hand over your billion and I will hand over what I have to Mudd and the winner takes all. But the gold has to be in the till first.

A

AND3R

This is a fantastic pituresque battle of good and evil, i love it.
:sad4: <----Oblivion when this is over :lol:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok tell you what you hand over your billion and I will hand over what I have to Mudd and the winner takes all. But the gold has to be in the till first.
I agree, if he can't back his bid with gold then its pointless as it can be driven up just to see you overpay for the item. Sort of an indirect indirect scam lol.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah. I'll just see how the auction goes. Still have another hour and a half.

*smiles*

Nice try, though.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Manti, this could definetly be driven up easily..... And WAY over paid for. Either way as long as Nabin wants it, he has more of my gold just to get it.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, if he can't back his bid with gold then its pointless as it can be driven up just to see you overpay for the item. Sort of an indirect indirect scam lol.
Oh believe me, certain circumstances have provided me with plenty of gold.

A

AND3R

Manticore is right...I think that some kind of downpayment should be put on the auction to keep bidding, otherwise you get da boot! We all know that Oblivion is less than honorable in game, so what changes here on the boards?

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty sure he is less than honorable here on the boards. Pretty sure he conducted an auction here and then somehow got the buyer to fel and took their gold and got back his items. Pretty sure he has also conducted a profile thread to see what each of you consider your most valuable possession. Well done persuasion thief.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come on people lets see if they could pass my 3Bill i got for the doll

C

Crystal Rose

Plz add another 50mil from Norman Bates in the name of PAH. And he said to add his Mmmmmother's teeth!

Thx and Cheers,
CR

C

Crystal Rose

Blaz N Star of Pacific is donateing 20mil towards Nabin's bid in the name of PAH.

Ty and Cheers,
CR

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thats what happens when you ask people to put there Gold where their mouth is.

M

Mudd

I didn't know that my fingers would allow for me to hit refresh so fast.

I am currently receiving gold from Nabin as a deposit.

Mudd

A

AND3R

I didn't know that my fingers would allow for me to hit refresh so fast.

I am currently receiving gold from Nabin as a deposit.

Mudd
Lets see if Oblivion can steal 1B in less than 45 minutes, cause i for one know hes full of ****. But again -- thats pretty typical and exepected.

Deposit FTW!:grouphug:

M

Mudd

Someone said that this could just be people driving up the price without having the gold to back it. Nabin wanted to prove this wasn't the case on his end.

The current high bid is 1b from ohmyGED.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
looks like that at least visibly we are at 1.125 billion your play how much have you transfered over to Mudd?

A

AND3R

Request 10% Deposit to continue bids for the last half hour!
This suggestion is only meant to protect the serious bidders.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mudd I sent you PM in regards to your question about shroud. Lemme know what ya think.

C

Crystal Rose

DJ Sandman bids 100mil in the name of PAH.

Ty and Cheers,
CR

M

Mudd

Ok, we can all see this is getting intense. I am going to ask that both parties deposit 1b (roughly 1/2 of the current bids) before bidding on the thief bracelet continues. The losers money will be returned as soon as the auction ends.

I will also ask that both parties agree to extend the auction another hour due to the circumstances.

Thanks.

Mudd

A

AND3R

255m. There, now it is up to 2B for Nabin & Friends. That should make the math easy for the deposit.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seriously, if this buy is just to show the community how far it will go to show a member that they should not be here... it should be a "sticky". if not -- holy crap - most - - expensive - - bracelet - - EVAR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.