• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] 3 important things (IMO)

W

Wolfways

1) What happened to the friends list? Did it vanish in the change from KR to SA or am i missing it somewhere?

2) Savages NEED their tribal paint back (i.e. the 3D one with the black swirls).

3) Firesteeds NEED...something. 3D firesteeds looked nice...orange horses don't!

Okay so 2 and 3 aren't exactly game-breaking, but they're 2 things i loved about 3D.

Oh yeah, and swamps need dulled a little. Walking over them is like getting the sunlight from a mirror in your face.

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1.) Friendslist was removed because it 'didn't work' (And 2D didn't have it, so SA can't have it!)
2 & 3.) Beta, artwork isn't yet done.

C

Cloak&Dagger

1.) Friendslist was removed because it 'didn't work' (And 2D didn't have it, so SA can't have it!)
2 & 3.) Beta, artwork isn't yet done.
It worked, it just did not work in reverse. And as always, Limiting UO based on the 2d technology will end very badly. Have I said this before somewhere?

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cloak‡1317987 said:
It worked, it just did not work in reverse. And as always, Limiting UO based on the 2d technology will end very badly. Have I said this before somewhere?
Oh I know, and perhaps not you - but we've been saying it for months in various places. ;/

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse mounts in general need re-looking at. Their just rehued and look nasty.
The Unicorn, omg its beutifull but the others like mares and fire steeds are just a horse with orange or black tin of paint thrown over them.
Dragons now look silly, pink and not imposing atall. I'd die if i saw one yes, but from laughter.
Lesser Hi-ru, erm whets happened to their feathers? they look like they been plucked. 2d= nice purple/red/green colours but on new client, bald pink.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol That was a good description of the Hiryu! They have fairy wings on them now, with no feathers.

I saw a blue/yellow one today, and while I will say the huing on it was insanely gorgeous ... it still has fairy wings lol

W

Wolfways

Dragons now look silly, pink and not imposing atall. I'd die if i saw one yes, but from laughter.
I've seen a few of these "dragons" around and they're always flying, even when still. Do they have the ability to land or was that removed?