• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 days until sigils can be corrupt....

D

Death God

Is it just me, or does this suck? I mean for thos eof us that have school and work, well we are gone in the day 8-12hrs. so when the town go currupt every three days landing on a week day....well, we have no chance to even fight for them!

Would it not be nice to have it every 7-14days? or make it go currupt every saturday at server up. If no one could take and hold the towns for 10 hours on saturday, then no one would get the towns for that week. I dunno, i just think this three day deal suxxors.

I

imported_Tina Small

At least everyone gets a shot at them when they come up for stealing every three days. There are people who work on the weekends or have really odd shifts (e.g., firemen, paramedics, nurses, oil rig workers, evening and night shift workers in various industries). To limit sigils to only coming up on the weekend or certain hours of the day would mean these folks might always miss out on getting to defend or raid.

G

It was much better when the timer 24 hours, then it took a real effort to capture them and no matter what time you played UO you could get in on the fighting.

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

It was much better when the timer 24 hours, then it took a real effort to capture them and no matter what time you played UO you could get in on the fighting.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want in on the fighting I'm orange to you at every spawn I do.. FYI.