• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2x Neon Boxes and 4 Gift Boxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boxes.jpg

Boxes for sale as below, open to offers. If there is some interest I will start an auction with usual rules etc.. Currently located on Euro but can be delivered to Atlantic, gold on either shards is ok.

Bids updated:

1. 76m LordPhantom

2. 86m LordPhantom

3. 90m Caveat Emptor

5. 500k Dr. Angel

Closing date Saturday 4th may 10pm GMT. Any bids in the last 10 minutes will extend the finishing time by 10 mins.

Last edited:

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a bit of interest via pm's and icq so I'll set an auction and end date/time.

Closing date Saturday 4th may 10pm gmt. Any bids in the last 10 minutes will extend the finishing time by 10 mins.

Good luck and happy bidding

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hardy were neighbors in Zento (the white marble house) can you go to the roof top right teleport and see if the angel box looks like the one in the center of the floor or not?
It's hard to tell which neon angel box it is, there are two similar types. Thx

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids updated.

Hi neighbour I'll check later tonight for you.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hardy were neighbors in Zento (the white marble house) can you go to the roof top right teleport and see if the angel box looks like the one in the center of the floor or not?
It's hard to tell which neon angel box it is, there are two similar types. Thx
Its the same angel box Riply.

*Bids Updated*

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up about my bid. I'm coming back from my holiday trip to Indonesia on saturday, the flight is 12 hours so I'll be ingame earliest on sunday to collect the possible winnings.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up about my bid. I'm coming back from my holiday trip to Indonesia on saturday, the flight is 12 hours so I'll be ingame earliest on sunday to collect the possible winnings.
No problem, thanks for the heads up

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope i don't upset the mods with my final bump and 30 minute warning

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction over.

Pls can the winning bidders contact me to arrange pickup

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uhhhhhhh

Time is 9:19 pm (GMT+00:00) on Saturday, May 4, 2013 - Greenwich Mean Time

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah hmmm bugger of course it's GMT+1 my bad. 40mins to go :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second times the charm

Auction over.

Pls can the winning bidders contact me to arrange pickup

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks, simmer down. Congrats to the winners.

Nallez, I agree the editing would upset me too, but it was not in the OP's auction rules and in the end it is the seller's choice. Hopefully, if they do a future auction, they'll include that in the rules like Nabin, Nails, etc.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks, simmer down. Congrats to the winners.

Nallez, I agree the editing would upset me too, but it was not in the OP's auction rules and in the end it is the seller's choice. Hopefully, if they do a future auction, they'll include that in the rules like Nabin, Nails, etc.
My rules were:

'Closing date Saturday 4th may 10pm GMT'

Which is what time the auction ended, I made a mistake on the time zone I was in so it was only fair that the auction ended at the time I originally said in my opening post.....I don't get what the issue is.

/end.

please lock this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.