• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2D vr KR

• Thread starter Atlantian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Atlantian

I am in a guild that has over 90 members and only 3 play KR. How many of you actually play this wanta be version of WOW?

P

packrat

2d all the way.. same for all of my friends. I didn't care for the graphics.

M

meridus

Actually you can have both. Set the KR client to Legacy mode.

L

Loquacious Wrath

Whats the little nugget in the corner?

Funny how you negativly comment on KR and act as if you have played it before. If you had played, you would already know that the nugget is a button that changes between 3 viewing modes. Grid, List and Free-form.

KR will be best once more bugs and graphics are addressed.

A

Atlantian

Funny how you negativly comment on KR and act as if you have played it before. If you had played, you would already know that the nugget is a button that changes between 3 viewing modes. Grid, List and Free-form.

KR will be best once more bugs and graphics are addressed.
All KR is a legal way to cheat! And yes I am negative about because I am a true player! KR is a lazy persons way to play. Reminds me of southpark.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All KR is a legal way to cheat!

Umm... wow... this statement is just... wow.

How exactly is KR a "legal way to cheat"? It's a client CREATED BY THE UO DEVS. It's more of a legit way to play UO than adding UOA (which I'd lay a good wager that you probably use).

KR isn't cheating and your irrational hatred of the client is both noted and laughable.

B

butthead owns

well its ok they still have most the deco looking like **** but some is ok.
the main issue of kb is the fact its still is no match to 2d due to fact u lock up .
cant make a good macro that dont lock up or cuase u to crash i cant even make a new guy thks to kb becuase acct is messed up i posted a post and its blocked thks to the noob that work here i guess they only want nubs posting so have at it!!!
i dont understand why they open it up for us if they block post and ban post then get mad no one come to this site i use to think uo owned nw i find its just for nubs i guess cuss if u are a true uo old school u were happy with loads lless and u never had such issues wrost thing ever to happen was ea!!
they took the heart from uo and replaced it with canned replys!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:and stratics is close behind thks for no a thing up and stratics i hope u get more nubs to follow u weak game i dought i be here much longer due to fact u never get answers ! Cant get ahead or cheaters and u try to help them and u are sent to the rantdss are justr full on blocked!!

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only 3 things against KR.
1. They didn't add the 'use item type' and 'target relative' code from UOA, so you can't make a decent fishing from a boat macro.

2. You shouldn't have to rebuild a mining macro every time your tool wears out.

3. The random client crash has gotten my chars killed too many times.

Other than that, I like it.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All KR is a legal way to cheat! And yes I am negative about because I am a true player! KR is a lazy persons way to play. Reminds me of southpark.
I think you have your clients mixed up. I actually like KR more then the 2D client. But I play the 2D client because I'm lazy.

I am interested to know why you consider the KR client to be a "lazy persons way to play".

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personaly like the 2d client, its mainly cause its allot easier on my eyes ( rolleyes: )when i play.