• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] 27 point heals? Really?

J

Jander

I didn't know quite what to expect when I tried to close wounds with my Sampire last night. I healed 27 points and thought wow.

Then I took a shot from an Ogre Lord on my mage with 109 magery and 109 eval. He healed for 27 points too and I had a WTF moment.

Can someone explain why heals seem to be capped at 27 points please? Thanks!!

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know quite what to expect when I tried to close wounds with my Sampire last night. I healed 27 points and thought wow.

Then I took a shot from an Ogre Lord on my mage with 109 magery and 109 eval. He healed for 27 points too and I had a WTF moment.

Can someone explain why heals seem to be capped at 27 points please? Thanks!!
Let me guess: you had 27 hp missing when you did a greater heal on your mage -> it only showed 27 points healed. If you had taken 10 points of dmg the gheal would've only said it healed 10 points. I just tested my 120 mage, healed 57 points so working as intended.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The amount healed with Close Wounds is now based upon your Chivalry skill level AND Karma. It is no longer just based upon Karma, it's also based upon your Chivalry skill as well.

V

Vaneca

I am currently running a 90 Chiv char thats Glorious Lord.
After the changes I seem to heal round about the same amout of hp as before.
32-35 tho I did not really check out the numbers lately.