• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

26th Anniversary Token

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wonder what we might be getting with our anniversary token this year? Has anyone read or heard anything?
Really liked the drinking skulls from last year, hope they do something similar for this one.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I had hoped to see a Silver steed mount last year. I can remember reading in the older Stratics hunter's guide about such a mount when I first started playing the game, was to be found in the Lost Lands, well I search and search only to be told that they deleted it and today it can be only be found in the Moonglow Zoo, if you have built it up you would see it. That would have been a perfect 25 anniversary gift, not some silly little model that you cannot ride, but only displays.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd guess it would probably be some different color token that gets players some reskinned item that says Happy 26th "Anniversay" (yes it will be misspelled because spellcheck isn't a luxury this team has...apparently). Testing on this token will be optional... so probably won't see it on TC1 or TC2.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd guess it would probably be some different color token that gets players some reskinned item that says Happy 26th "Anniversay" (yes it will be misspelled because spellcheck isn't a luxury this team has...apparently). Testing on this token will be optional... so probably won't see it on TC1 or TC2.
We assume we'll make it to 26...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What I'm wondering is what the satchel will be for the huntmaster reward...we already have the Miners satchel, lumberjack satchel, trappers bushel and fishermen's bushel.....so that covers metal/granite, wood, crab/lobster and fish.....

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I'm wondering is what the satchel will be for the huntmaster reward...we already have the Miners satchel, lumberjack satchel, trappers bushel and fishermen's bushel.....so that covers metal/granite, wood, crab/lobster and fish.....
Maybe loose spellcasting reagents that abound on the ground?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I immediately thought maybe for fishing nets & hooks
(would love that for weight reduction)

but a guild member (Faitalani) suggested that it might be for leather, wool and cotton

both of which would be awesome to have

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
that fits in with the them for 26th anniversary.

Mesanna said at a meet and greet
she does them based on wedding anniversaries
which is Pictures or 26 fine chocolates

examples:

16 UO ann = silver tray = SILVER
17 UO ann = marble bars = FURNITURE
18 UO ann = commemorative plate = PORCELAIN
19 UO ann = bronze recipe = BRONZE
20 UO ann = platinum dragon statue = PLATINUM
21 UO ann = brass orrery or telescope = BRASS
22 UO ann = copper sunflower, etc = COPPER
23 UO ann = silver plated lamppost, etc = SILVER PLATED
24 UO ann = opal harp = MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
25 UO ann = silver anniversary shield, etc = SILVER

this is the link that I always look at for a hint
(have no idea where she gets her list from, but this matches the above)

Anniversary Gifts by Year - Traditional and Modern Gift Ideas (happy-anniversary.com)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I immediately thought maybe for fishing nets & hooks
(would love that for weight reduction)

but a guild member (Faitalani) suggested that it might be for leather, wool and cotton

both of which would be awesome to have

Ohh yes leather, wool and cotton would be great!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's going to be a Satchel Satchel. It allow you to have all your other satchels stay neatly organized upon your death.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
concerning satchels....

would be nice if they could hold infinite weight amounts like boxes and crates.
i dont use these to carry resources around in , i prefer to recall home and dump things in them.
at 1000 stone weight limit, kinda useless

they look pretty but .... ah whatever

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
concerning satchels....

would be nice if they could hold infinite weight amounts like boxes and crates.
i dont use these to carry resources around in , i prefer to recall home and dump things in them.
at 1000 stone weight limit, kinda useless

they look pretty but .... ah whatever
Use them in blue beetle when you go out mining or LJing, saves a lot of trips back to unload.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A little longer and you'll be good :bored:

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these tokens worth anything?
I think, I still have a ****load of them lying around from the past years, starting with the 13th anniversary.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
16th pony sells well and the bar set

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They are to the right people.

I hoard tokens....it's a sickness.

I have been looking for more 23rd and 25th tokens...20th too....the earlier ones? To the right people....yes they are worth something.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
worth much?
won't know until we actually see them :hahaha:

but yes sometimes that have really neat looking things

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are to the right people.

I hoard tokens....it's a sickness.

I have been looking for more 23rd and 25th tokens...20th too....the earlier ones? To the right people....yes they are worth something.
I'm sure i wouldn't know what you're talking about. (and no, that isn't all that i have. just a a small portion lol)

1694555313384.png

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe the Devs need to create something like an "collectors locker" or something that allows people to store 125 tokens without taking up lockdowns.

It seems counterintuitive that the team will not increase storage capacity of houses/accounts BUT give tokens out to each char with multiple versions of the gift (like the 16th anniv had a horse/silver tray/card...and colors varied).

Reactions: Gem

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe the Devs need to create something like an "collectors locker" or something that allows people to store 125 tokens without taking up lockdowns.

It seems counterintuitive that the team will not increase storage capacity of houses/accounts BUT give tokens out to each char with multiple versions of the gift (like the 16th anniv had a horse/silver tray/card...and colors varied).
I have PTSD from the Valentine gifts with 12 chocolates in each.

Reactions: Gem

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The anniversary tokens/gifts remind me of something like beenie babies or cabbage patch kids. People have bins of these things laying around and probably would love to toss them out but are afraid that they have one of the 5% "rare" items people are paying good money for so they just keep them in the basement/attic collecting dust.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The anniversary tokens/gifts remind me of something like beenie babies or cabbage patch kids. People have bins of these things laying around and probably would love to toss them out but are afraid that they have one of the 5% "rare" items people are paying good money for so they just keep them in the basement/attic collecting dust.
I'm just too lazy to redeem the tokens, or throwe them out . . .

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Some of them are very handy to hang on to. I don't know how many times a guild member has needed something and it's like OH that came in a token! I just happen to have a few... :)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
usually just log in and its in your back pack if there's room
Character needs to be 30 days old I think?

Start creating characters now and you should be able to get one towards the end of the window. I can't remember exactly how many days tokens drop in your pack for but I want to say 30ish (might extend to the end of the following month).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hoping for leather. I currently have my treasure hunter skinning sliths when she does a supply in Ter Mur and Dragons/drakes in Tram and Fel, building up stocks for filling bods.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made chars on all shards 1st time they gave us stuff :lick: back in ‘98? 99? I forget tbh.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm hoping for leather. I currently have my treasure hunter skinning sliths when she does a supply in Ter Mur and Dragons/drakes in Tram and Fel, building up stocks for filling bods.
Yes leather would be AMAZING!!!! I have saved up points on the Huntmaster so I am hoping!!!!