• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

26th Anni Gifts are out...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 147230 so the rare one isn't ultima 1.....first one I opened lol.

Not sure Drake, I looked it up and this is what I found:

Ultima 1: The First Age of Darkness
Ultima 2: Revenge of the Enchantress
Ultima 3: Exodus
Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar
Ultima 5: Warriors of Destiny
Ultima 6: The False Prophet
Ultima 7: Forge of Virtue
Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle
Ultima 8: Pagen
Ultima 9: Ascension

Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
Worlds of Ultima : Martian Dreams
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
Ultima Underworld 2: Labyrinth of Worlds
Many moons ago, EA offered what they called "the Dragon Pack" of Ultima games. Except for Serpent Isle and the Worlds of Ultima and Ultima Underworld ones I have all of the Ultima PC-based games. Also Akalabeth! And there they sit - in my desk hutch just wanting me to start playing again. ;)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only have 2 paid accounts but found it funny that out of the 12 I claimed, I got 8 Time of Legends...yeah that's RNG , oh wait no it's not, it's blatant coding bs....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only have 2 paid accounts but found it funny that out of the 12 I claimed, I got 8 Time of Legends...yeah that's RNG , oh wait no it's not, it's blatant coding bs....
One of my groups of 7 got 3 ML and 4 ToL. But all the others got a mix. Yes it is RNG. Or they are watching you. :eyes:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm going by what I found online:

Ultima 1 - 9 for the Series

1-The First Age of Darkness
2-Revenge of the Enchantress
3-Exodus
4-Quest of the Avatar
5-Warriors of Destiny
6-The False Prophet
7-Forge of Virtue
7 Pt. 2-Serpent Isle
8-Pagen
9-Ascension

The only one I haven't gotten is Exodus, I got all of them on Origin.

Ultima I is actually just called Ultima I on the poster I got.

For the Boosters and Expansions:

The Second Age
Renaissance
Third Dawn
Lord Blackthorns Revenge
Age of Shadows
Samurai Empire
Mondain's Legacy
Stygian Abyss
High Seas
Time of Legends
did you not get Ultima Online 1997 in your Boosters and Expansions?
you have 10 listed above, should be 11

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's just a list of what I found online.

1695907758039.png

This is what the entire collection looks like. (Not mine...I haven't gotten all my tokens/Paintings back to Origin yet)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
got all of them except the first two. the black and brown UO ones. my personal favorite is Ultima 6 :the false prophet.
hours and hours spent playing it as a ten year old kid. i remember the game box came with a little round black rock, wish i had kept it.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I only collected the original Ultima game set. I have all of them on Lake Superior except Ultima II and Ultima V. I have those two on other shards, but my account isn't old enough to have shard shields (I regret staying away for so long), so I'll either have to find someone going from Great Lakes and Lake Austin to Lake Superior to act as the post office or I'll have to wait four years. Or I guess bite the bullet and buy them from someone on Lake Superior, assuming anyone has them and are willing to sell. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only collected the original Ultima game set. I have all of them on Lake Superior except Ultima II and Ultima V. I have those two on other shards, but my account isn't old enough to have shard shields (I regret staying away for so long), so I'll either have to find someone going from Great Lakes and Lake Austin to Lake Superior to act as the post office or I'll have to wait four years. Or I guess bite the bullet and buy them from someone on Lake Superior, assuming anyone has them and are willing to sell. :)
Collect them, I can bring them back this year. I will be moving those and Artisan items all around. I should do runs before Oct 15th. I have the shards you mentioned.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Collect them, I can bring them back this year. I will be moving those and Artisan items all around. I should do runs before Oct 15th. I have the shards you mentioned.
Sounds good. We'll just have to get in touch when you're ready to go. Much appreciated.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got this one for sure? I dont wanna keep popping tokens looking for it if you cant even get it.

New Bitmap image.jpg

Deschet

Journeyman
Have several toons that are YEARS old (>30 days), and they aren't receiving bags. They're toons I've never actually spent time playing, but they have existed for more than the 30 day requirement. What gives?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have several toons that are YEARS old (>30 days), and they aren't receiving bags. They're toons I've never actually spent time playing, but they have existed for more than the 30 day requirement. What gives?
Not sure. I have gotten all mine. Took over 150 to get a T2A. Sold a 1997 UO for 250M on LS. I got a few of those spread around.

I can transfer some of yours to LS when you are ready.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've had this same problem in the past. They are chars on a shard that I've made 15+ years ago but don't receive any backpack drops. I want to say they are on GL or LS?? Not sure if that's the shard you are having an issue with. I always just assumed they were bugged but didn't really care enough to try to fix them since I'm still able to get backpack drops on other chars there. I'll see if those chars are on my last active account to see if that's still the case.

You probably can page a GM and they might be able to fix it. Might want to wait until prime time though so your wait isn't as long.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you haven't logged into them in awhile, that happens...try logging out and in again with those toons...sometimes that works.

Iniquity

Visitor
UNLEASHED
I had this same problem. These chars were all in fel when logging in, and just relogging alone didn't fix for me. What did fix it was going to tram and relogging. I don't know why it would matter but it seemed to work. I had other chars in fel that didn't seem to have this issue.

Deschet

Journeyman
Just following up with my personal experience in case it helps someone else. Several people mentioned logging on and off as a potential fix, but that didn't work for me. Ended up being able to get bags for all eligible toons, but only after depositing their initial 1k gold (which had never left their backpack) into the bank, and then logging off and back on.

*hears the twilight zone music playing nearby*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just following up with my personal experience in case it helps someone else. Several people mentioned logging on and off as a potential fix, but that didn't work for me. Ended up being able to get bags for all eligible toons, but only after depositing their initial 1k gold (which had never left their backpack) into the bank, and then logging off and back on.

A lot of mine have the 1k gold on them. So Thats not the solitary reason.

Deschet

Journeyman
Hence the twilight zone music. People seem to be doing different things to get this to work for them, which shouldn't be the case. The game should work the same for everyone. What qualifies you for an anniversary bag should be the same for everyone. Yet I'm making bank deposits and other people are wearing tin foil hats. Who knows.

Iniquity

Visitor
UNLEASHED

You know come to think of it I did throw everything in the bank before going to tram when I did it. So there could be something to that. These were really old chars and literally had nothing but newb 1k gold and a couple old practice weps.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember an old fix that worked was to just go to the bank and open up your bank box and log out there. Log back in and you would receive your gift. No need to place the gold in the bank box, why this works most likely a glitch.
Riply

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My friend Capricorn Barb was on GL the other day and she only had problems with one character. It was an old character and the only one she had a problem with. she logged out 4 times and it still hadn't showed up. then i told her to take everything out of her backpack and put in the bank. when that still didn't work, she performed a full file check and then was able to get her gift.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish they would open to a larger image in game...wonder why they didn't do that? Nice idea, though.
They also pop through the roof...sigh lol.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe the multiple tile posters are not part of the anniversary tokens, but part of the upcoming event. i don't know for sure.