• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 24 karrot carrot

L

longrod

Picked it up from the eater bunnie on napa only one like it i saw .Gold carrot titled 24 karrot carrot.

L

longrod

No i think its going to be like the stag,just random.I also got a happy easter carrot thats green wich i saw alot of

L

longrod

Definately interested in selling it So far only me and two ot
hers have got it.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far nothing on chesapeake... i hope they do something good for easter not just have a bunny log on giving carrots away, last year was fun with the eggs on all shards

L

longrod

No eggs this year from what the em said which sucks.So far there has been about eight different carrots

on Napa .24k has still been dropped the least and the Sangria flavored which is one of the ems.

L

Lost-Soul

Just FYI...there are more of these around...and Napa EM has been documenting the number of each carrot dropped...and will announce after the event how many of each carrot were droped. So please dont rush into buying the "rare" one.

L

longrod

Yeah i also wanted a 2010egg to go with my 09.But i did get a 2010 napa valley carrot almost as good .Some bunny slippers would have been cool also but maybe next year.

L

longrod

Just FYI...there are more of these around...and Napa EM has been documenting the number of each carrot dropped...and will announce after the event how many of each carrot were droped. So please dont rush into buying the "rare" one.
LOL

M

Monty Hall

Also on Atlantic....Blue Carrot was dropped and a Red one. Blue one reads Blue Carrot, Red one reads Stolen from Mr. McGregor's Garden...a ref. from the Peter Rabbit story!!!

L

Lost-Soul

Whats LOL? The fact that you are trying to pawn something off as a rare when the number droped isnt even known yet. Wait a day then come talk to me. And FYI, the bunny slippers were my original idea.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any idea if they are dropping them only at the banks or do we have a chance to be hunting etc and come across them.

L

longrod

Whats LOL? The fact that you are trying to pawn something off as a rare when the number droped isnt even known yet. Wait a day then come talk to me. And FYI, the bunny slippers were my original idea.
Whats funny is i put that in there cause i knew it was you.Hawk is just a total ahole.So fyi lol.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen any, I did follow the easter bunny earlier and was able to pick up I think 21 carrots though =D he kept sniffing me, then dropping carrots for me, was kinda exciting

Y

Yen Sid

I haven't seen any, I did follow the easter bunny earlier and was able to pick up I think 21 carrots though =D he kept sniffing me, then dropping carrots for me, was kinda exciting
The Rabbit is running a script, ban it :lol:.

L

Lost-Soul

Whats funny is i put that in there cause i knew it was you.Hawk is just a total ahole.So fyi lol.
What funny is you were trying to sell something at an inflated price right away, when we all know more were gonna be dropped. All I was doing is helping with a public service announcement. I'll let everyone else decide who's the @hole.