• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 214 Stam Suit/14% Dmg Eater/16 MR/55 LMC/Corpse Proof

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Interested in taking offers on a suit I just finished piecing together. This is not an auction, just checking pricing and if I see a number I like, I'll part with it.

Keep in mind, all pieces are unenhanced. I will enhance them if I see a number that I like and will ask whomever presented that number how they'd like the pieces enhanced. As well as Imbued as far as the bow goes.

Final Stats: Final stats include artifacts not included in the suit - Slither/Crimson-VvV/Corgul Sash/Damage Eater Unicorn Sandals/Despicable Quiver (Poison)/Conjurer's Garb/Poison Resist Earrings of Protection

Corpse Proof -
After Enhancement
14 Damage Eater
64 Stam Inc -
10 SSI/5 Stam ring, 20 HCI/5 SSI bracelet
33 Dex
16 MR
7 SR
6 Int
26 MI
55 LMC
15 SSI -
+Bow
50 EP
24 DI -
+Bow
45 HCI
45 DCI
25 HPI
4 HPR

68 Phys -
After Enhance with Horned 80
75 Fire - - After Enhance with Horned 99
72 Cold - After Enhance with Horned 90
66 Poison - After Enhance with Horned 85
76 Energy - After Enhance with Horned 94

Thanks for looking :)

EDITED - Forgot to add in Conjurer's Garb, added 2 MR - Added Imbued tunic

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Whats the number you looking for? You must have a idea.
After comparing it to other similar suits, it has more MR than most of them, a lot of the other suits aren't corpse proof, this one can be used on a human or an elf and has 14% Damage Eater. While those are the perks, it does have less int/mana than a lot of them - not sure if those suits were counting the 20 mana from Elf or not though. If I had a range for it, I'd be looking towards 500m-1bil. But I don't know if I'm completely out of my mind there or not, which is why I didn't post a reserve/buyout.

EDIT - I also may be looking at putting in a different tunic. 2 Dex/10 Stam/8 MI/3 SR/2 MR/8 LMC. Can't decide if losing 2 MR is worth gaining 8 Mana

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So am I completely out of my mind with this suit and the price range I believe it to be in or??

Puffin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
would u consider selling the arms seperately, pm me if you're willing to discuss. Thanks.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What about if I provide all the artifacts listed as well, so literally the only thing I'm not providing is arrows and potions. I have an extra of all the artifacts listed that are required for the final stats of the suit. So let's see if that spices things up a little.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT - I also may be looking at putting in a different tunic. 2 Dex/10 Stam/8 MI/3 SR/2 MR/8 LMC. Can't decide if losing 2 MR is worth gaining 8 Mana
if your open to advice, an imbued tunic with:
5hpi
5mana
10stam
2mr
6lmc

would optimize stats. remember takes 10str to make up for 5hpi. So overall you would gain 11 mana, but lose 2mr. you have plenty of mr tho and effective "cap" is usually considered 18 so i dont see the mr loss as significant.

Great suit either way. takes a bit of luck to make a viable suit incorporating damage eater mod.

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
5hpi
5mana
10stam
2mr
6lmc

would optimize stats. remember takes 10str to make up for 5hpi. So overall you would gain 11 mana, but lose 2mr. you have plenty of mr tho and effective "cap" is usually considered 18 so i dont see the mr loss as significant.

Great suit either way. takes a bit of luck to make a viable suit incorporating damage eater mod.
-100 luck to be precise

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
5hpi
5mana
10stam
2mr
6lmc

I was thinking about this last night, I could also make a piece with 1 more poison resist to cap corpse proof. Thanks for the advice Smoot :)

And Loriel :p

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Added Imbued tunic and substituted jewels, updated stats to reflect changes.

Thanks for looking :)