• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest 2024 Atlantic Rare Festival Silent Auction Rules

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1713945909436.png

Hello everyone!
This thread is about the atlantic rares festival silent auction house.
The festival will be held from April 28th, to May 5th, 2024. For other information about the festival please see this thread: Rares Fest - Atlantic 2024

I have already begun accepting submissions, so you can submit your items at any time. If auction space are full I am also happy to hold items just in case a buyout opens a new spot.

My ICQ is 491537457 and Discord blenduo

#1st bid end: April 28th, 11 PM Eastern
Items must be worth approximately 300 million gold or more to be entered into the auction.
Items in the auction can have reserves and buyouts, but reserves and buyouts are not required.
The auction will end Saturday, May 5th, 2024 at 11 PM Eastern Time plus the 10 minute rule.

#2nd bid end: May 5th, 11 PM Eastern
Items must be worth approximately 500 million gold or more to be entered into the auction.
Items in the auction can have reserves and buyouts, but reserves and buyouts are not required.
The auction will end Saturday, May 5th, 2024 at 11 PM Eastern Time plus the 10 minute rule.

*** Notes for Bid ***
All bidding will be done on bulletin boards.
Please include your contact information and your prominent name with all bids.
It is not valid if there is no see your contact (ICQ or Discord and Stratics name.)
also can use Facebook, X, uomin

Minimum bid amount is 1m.
it is not valid if bid is less than 1m!!!

If we find fake bids, trolls, etc, we will ban them from the auction house.

** For put an item up for Silent Auction ***
I have already begun accepting submissions,
Items must be placed in a container with a book containing what you want described with item and all the info regarding reserve price, buyout price, ect.(All start value will be from 100m)
Also there must be contact info provided with each item (ICQ or Discord and Stratics name.)
Items estimated 300m or more of those.
most EM items these days are easy to find through vendor search or have low value, auction hosts may decline to submit items at their discretion.

Please wait, currently in the process of setting up
We open our house every time we accept new items.
Check back there often for great deals and great finds
Each person can submit up to 5 items.

Proxy bidding
If you are unable to participate by the bidding deadline, you can use proxy bidding.
Please let me know in advance the name of the proxy bidder you have selected.

I hope everyone has a great time at the auctions! :)

I will add some pictures later

Most of the text format borrowed from our old friend, shushu

Important Note: Norrington canceled this due to work commitments, so We need support from the community.I'm trying to contact someone with experience, Please let me know if you can help

ICQ 491537457
Discord blenduo

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
General auction information and definitions:

(1) The 10 minute rule will be used for all items. The 10 minute rule means that a bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending, will extend the auction time on that particular item by 10 minutes. For example if the auction ends at 9:00 PM, but someone places a bid at 8:59 PM, the auction is then extended until 9:09 PM. The 10 minute rule will continue until one bidder has the highest bid for 10 full minutes.

(2) Bids placed on the exact second the auction ends will NOT be considered valid. This means that if the auction ends at 9:00 PM a bid placed at 8:59 PM and 59 seconds is valid, but a bid placed at exactly 9:00 PM will NOT be considered valid.

(3) The term "Reserve" means the minimum amount an item can sell for. If the reserve on an item is 200 million, then 200 million is the lowest bid that can successfully win the item. Any bids lower than the reserve will not win the item.

(4) The term "Buyout" means the price the item can be purchased for immediately, essentially bypassing the auction entirely. If the buyout on an item is 800 million and someone bids 800 million, they instantly win the item and can collect the item from the auctioneer. A buyout cannot be outbid, if someone has already bid the buyout, they will still win even if someone offers double that amount afterwards.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1713974988794.png
Still sorting things out. Please wait for Another day or so until open bid

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1714163013557.png
The first session will begin soon. Visit there and check out the house.  #1st bid end: April 28th, 11 PM Eastern
The second session will be hosted by Nails Warstein. #2nd bid end: May 5th, 11 PM Eastern