• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2023 Holiday Gift Token

T_Jones

Journeyman
I have a question. My subscription expired awhile ago. If I enter a new game time code today, am I still entitled to the 2023 Holiday Gift Token?

Last edited:

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm thinking yes as long as the toons were older than 30 days old when you stopped. Even if not, there is time to age in before they stop giving them.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stocking with your name on it. 3 different rugs (16 pieces each) and new gift box colors for the collectors.

UO_Joseph

Visitor
Anything considered rare / collector worthy. I am assuming prob some rare hues for the boxes {if so, do you know what hues}.
Thanks in advance

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You all need a shelf for your pet
1702606154031.jpeg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wouldn't help in my situation. the Black and White one is sitting on top of the warm laptop on the desk. The Brindle one is sitting on the box of Taxes beside the same desk waiting for her turn on the warm spot.
One of mine found out the cable tv box is warm so she sometimes sits on the one in a bedroom. Seems it is always on enough to be warm. The air vent holes are on top so if she was there and you want to watch TV you have to wait a while because the box is overheated and you get an error code.

I bought a window hammock for them, but they are afraid of it.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of mine found out the cable tv box is warm so she sometimes sits on the one in a bedroom. Seems it is always on enough to be warm. The air vent holes are on top so if she was there and you want to watch TV you have to wait a while because the box is overheated and you get an error code.

I bought a window hammock for them, but they are afraid of it.
Probably an X1 box for Comcast/Xfinity. only way i know of to turn one off 100% is to unplug it. it is a Docsis device (ie Cablemodem) and needs to stay connected and therefore you cannot turn the "cable modem" side of it off.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wouldn't help in my situation. the Black and White one is sitting on top of the warm laptop on the desk. The Brindle one is sitting on the box of Taxes beside the same desk waiting for her turn on the warm spot.
speaking of taxes I just got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying I owe $6014.29 from 2017. I paid that off today I’m still pissed off I couldn’t convince them I knew a Biden and they needed to waive it.
:mad:

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good to know I'm not the only one being harassed by Cats as I try to play !

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
speaking of taxes I just got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying I owe $6014.29 from 2017. I paid that off today I’m still pissed off I couldn’t convince them I knew a Biden and they needed to waive it.
:mad:
1702683213191.png

Or Spy cats:
1702683675380.png

Last edited: