• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2020 Wish List for Ultima Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy New Year.
I wish that gargish earrings and amulets/necklaces dropped as loot with the same frequency as the other gargoyle suit pieces.

How about increasing the number of different things those could be, e.g. gargoyle leather gorget, gargoyle studded gorget, gargoyle stone gorget...
gargoyle leather earrings, gargoyle stone earrings, gargoyle plate earrings...

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1: Fix the bugs we have now before any new content is released even if it takes all year. Id rather have a smooth working game then new Pixels.
2: Fix the detection of 3rd party programs and scripts. Stop worrying about subscriptions and crack down on these programs.

After these are completed I would like to see:

1: 24 x 24 empty plot. Its time. (I would ask for an additional house on the account but they like earning the money per account for housing)
2: Revamp Community Collections: Add new turn in items and rewards
3: New Dyes/Dye Tubs of All Types. Remember the crazy tubs that use to be on Test?
4: Make EM Items Shard Bound. Most who do these events are from other servers and are just there for the item to sell. (which is multi-boxed anyways)
5: Get rid of transfer tokens. Keep transfer shields but lower the year.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be lovely if they made leather lighter. I can live with the uncut leather being heavy, but after it's cut, why not make it a few stones lighter? You could hunt for leather a little longer or perhaps you could even leave your beetle at home (the creature is always in jeopardy when amongst dragons). Also, when filling BoDs, you wouldn't need to constantly drag and drop the leather to continue crafting. This would in fact aid a tiny bit in preventing RSI.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1: Fix the bugs we have now before any new content is released even if it takes all year. Id rather have a smooth working game then new Pixels.
2: Fix the detection of 3rd party programs and scripts. Stop worrying about subscriptions and crack down on these programs.

After these are completed I would like to see:

1: 24 x 24 empty plot. Its time. (I would ask for an additional house on the account but they like earning the money per account for housing)
2: Revamp Community Collections: Add new turn in items and rewards
3: New Dyes/Dye Tubs of All Types. Remember the crazy tubs that use to be on Test?
4: Make EM Items Shard Bound. Most who do these events are from other servers and are just there for the item to sell. (which is multi-boxed anyways)
5: Get rid of transfer tokens. Keep transfer shields but lower the year.
I'll agree with a majority of this and add:

Let wooden items be recycled... there is seriously no reason why carpenters can't recycle wood... people do it all the time IRL...

Take some freaking pride in the game and clean up a bunch of this junk and spend some time in each city making it nicer and add some nice deco here and there... pity sakes... it needs a facelift. If you don't feel you can deco it make it a contest and let others take it on. You can do some sort of Test center thing where folk can "reproduce" buildings from game and deco them or something... But be sure to watch out for ages old seer deco... don't mess with that. People love their shards and the history of their shard and many would be upset if you borked it. If nothing else HIRE a decorator...

Hire more GMs... it shouldn't take hours and days to get some help, especially when time is of the essence. Like when something falls under your house.

I sent some idea's for revamping the Zoo... and other community collections. Please consider it.

Still want to see Fairy Dragons spawn somewhere you can tame them. Still want to tame the black widow spiders.

I would like to see some rotating events... like ToT... Bane and such return... especially the Vanguard... give people a chance to tame the Bane Dragons and Dread Warhorses again and the whinners can go cry but the rest of us would like to see that again... if some whinner was dumb enough to pay ridiculous amounts for one that's on them... I've said it before and I'll say it again now that you've made an eyesore of Blackthorns Castle in Illsh put something there! Do NOT leave it like it is. This would be a nice place to put the Bane or the Vanguard permanently... Which if you put the Bane there people can do the quests to earn points with the Bane and stuff again. Like to earn points with the meer and juka again too... there are loads of things you can bring back...

I'd like to see something like the purple/pink rabbits again... those were fun and that was a fun event. You could maybe do something of that nature for Halloween with cats or something... Do another Easter event with chickens or something...

Would like to see a two-tone dyetub that uses darker colors not pastels... Some fall colors... Emerald Green, Midnight Blues, and Crimson reds with nice colors mixed in... Rich bronze colors...

Want to see new skin colors for elves and gargoyles. New horn colors for Gargoyles would be nice too...

New hair dyes would be nice.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would love to see one of those high profile cheaters banned.

You know, those who run highly reputable accounts here and on the official forums but on the game also run an army of accounts, sell you accounts, items or houses through paypal and are involved in every other grey area you can imagine.

Wishful thinking. They rather let them run their business for them and keep banning EJs.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Put the towns they destroyed back to how they should be, also put Despise Trammel back to how it should be and move that horrible new Despise somewhere else, anywhere else.....
Ban the cheats, no ifs, buts or maybes, just get rid of them.
Fix all those bugs that make the game annoying, make everything less clicky!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll agree with a majority of this and add:

Let wooden items be recycled... there is seriously no reason why carpenters can't recycle wood... people do it all the time IRL...

Take some freaking pride in the game and clean up a bunch of this junk and spend some time in each city making it nicer and add some nice deco here and there... pity sakes... it needs a facelift. If you don't feel you can deco it make it a contest and let others take it on. You can do some sort of Test center thing where folk can "reproduce" buildings from game and deco them or something... But be sure to watch out for ages old seer deco... don't mess with that. People love their shards and the history of their shard and many would be upset if you borked it. If nothing else HIRE a decorator...

Hire more GMs... it shouldn't take hours and days to get some help, especially when time is of the essence. Like when something falls under your house.

I sent some idea's for revamping the Zoo... and other community collections. Please consider it.

Still want to see Fairy Dragons spawn somewhere you can tame them. Still want to tame the black widow spiders.

I would like to see some rotating events... like ToT... Bane and such return... especially the Vanguard... give people a chance to tame the Bane Dragons and Dread Warhorses again and the whinners can go cry but the rest of us would like to see that again... if some whinner was dumb enough to pay ridiculous amounts for one that's on them... I've said it before and I'll say it again now that you've made an eyesore of Blackthorns Castle in Illsh put something there! Do NOT leave it like it is. This would be a nice place to put the Bane or the Vanguard permanently... Which if you put the Bane there people can do the quests to earn points with the Bane and stuff again. Like to earn points with the meer and juka again too... there are loads of things you can bring back...

I'd like to see something like the purple/pink rabbits again... those were fun and that was a fun event. You could maybe do something of that nature for Halloween with cats or something... Do another Easter event with chickens or something...

Would like to see a two-tone dyetub that uses darker colors not pastels... Some fall colors... Emerald Green, Midnight Blues, and Crimson reds with nice colors mixed in... Rich bronze colors...

Want to see new skin colors for elves and gargoyles. New horn colors for Gargoyles would be nice too...

New hair dyes would be nice.
I loved your wish request; especially on the return of the Bane Dragons ... when I came back after a few years off, I tried to find Dread Warhorses, and I spent weeks trying to find a date, which was midnight (shard local time) until a friend gave me the bad I noticed that they no longer generated, unfortunately.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish they made pet abilities more useful so chiv and AI isn't so much better than the rest.... Also a way to get scrolls out of a scroll binder I have so many I wish I could take out instead of combining them now...

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Rework old content to be doable again - Update Peerless rewards, Community collection turn ins and rewards, undo dungeon change to despise, update marties, update the dropable armor suits (greyhawk, etc), doom arties, etc. With the loot changes most of this content is dead until you fix it.
2. Fix simple annoyances
  • House Placing 2d - why do keeps and castles make your screen go black when you try to place on yourself?
  • Pet context menu - why is 'open backpack' so far down on the list and right next to 'release pet' which the most destructive option?
  • Pet commands - If I tell my pet to attack monster 2 in stead of monster 1 why does he keep going back to fight monster 1? Why won't he follow me out of danger when he's being attacked and I say stop all follow me?
  • Moongates - Cohesion anyone?
  • Craft tools - EX made tinker tools, sewing kits with only 50 charges.... EX items should be 250 charges always, Combining runics - why 100 charge limit? Make it 500 or something reasonable. At least 10 DC hammers together.
  • Old holiday deeds - convert to tokens. All holiday tokens and heritage tokens stackable.
  • Simple search feature in jewelry boxes
  • Remove useless skills from Blue and Pink drops (camping, focus, meditation, etc - this are all too easy to gain or useless - give us more of what we need for skill building)
  • Pet training - why does the box have to keep poping up even after I've finished the training but havent' used the points? Everytime I use the pet I get the box popping up in front of me.
  • Make it so you can see if items have been 'enhanced' with special material just like you show imbued. (Imbued)(Enhanced)
  • Re-equip my toon upon rez. Why do i need a script or macro? Why did I get naked anyways? So tired of trying to find a damn bracelet under my rune and spell books.
  • Get rid of 50 weight items. None are usable. At all. Just don't even bother dropping them. Super annoying and instant trash.
  • Bod books take one lockdown like SOT and Alacrity books. While you are at it - add alphabetical sort to bod books and a 'price all' option.
  • Make SOT and Alacrity and Powerscroll books take items if they are in your bankbox. Having a home to be able to use them is super limiting. I want to do champs on other shards where I don't own a home and store the results.
  • Make animal taming check for a gain at each taming tick just like you do for Lore. You can raise Animal Lore in a fraction of the time of taming. Taming is still stupid and boring. That and poisoning are still the very worst skills to gain.
  • Put the coordinates on a T map after you decode it. Don't make me put it in a davies locker, write on piece of paper, then remove. Its stupid. Just display it please.
  • Allow us to just drop items for the museum collection on the box. Don't make use select a gump and type in a number of boards to donate. Also update rewards for collections - example - add 110 powerscrolls for points (they already drop in tmaps).
3. Add a house search that works like vendor search

4. Randomly turn on invasions and old content again - ToT, Town invasions, etc etc. You don't need to code new things - just use the old.

5. Remove IDOCs. Just delete the houses or put the contents up for auction via gold to be a massive gold sink.

6. Ban Avatar and his gold sales spam.

Last edited:

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Rework the Idoc system so it doesn’t incentivize cheaters and penalize hard working players.

My second wish more players so we could get UO out of maintenance mode and have more content!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ugh this list again....

While I do agree with with several things people are mentioning (like make the BOD books only take 1 lockdown or 50 stone items being removed) I think that we should actually try to keep things realistic so that maybe some of our requests are taken seriously.

My wishes for this wish list are:
  1. Be realistic with what you are actually asking for so that this doesn't become a pointless thread that is ignored like the last one turned into. Things like "fix the old content to make it relevant" or "Update old marties" is just a generic ask that no thought was put into and therefore won't have a DEV put any thought into actually changing. Updating all the old content / items is an impossible task. It took 10+ years to build these things out and it will take 10+ years to revamp them all.
  2. Stop asking for things to be easy or have a lower requirement (like Shard Shields should be for newer players or make Taming easier). As someone who has played for 20+ years I don't want someone that only has a 7 year account to have shard shields when I had to play so long to get my own. I also put the effort into building characters with suits to play most content (without using any RL cash or a massive size guild). Why should people like me be penalized because others don't want to put the same effort into their builds?
  3. No new colors! The same people asking for different color dye tubs etc are the same people that were complaining about the "rainbow vomit" houses that look hideous.
  4. Suggest changes that are good for the overall general public and not just yourself (or a subset of people).
    • Things that people have suggested so far like "make BODs only take 1 lock down" or "allow carpenters to recycle old items (like smithing/tailoring)" are relatively small things and benefit almost everyone.
    • Things like "make blaze cu's easy to get" is only benefiting those that don't have (and want) one and is a detriment to those who put the work in before to get one.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rework the Idoc system so it doesn’t incentivize cheaters and penalize hard working players.

My second wish more players so we could get UO out of maintenance mode and have more content!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree on more players. If they want to do that they need to do the following :
1 - Make it easier to get into the game and play. IE - Free skill token or two for a couple toons complete with 110 scrolls or something. Sell it as an add on. The mythic token only takes you so far. Today's generation doesn't want to play for 2 months before being able to compete
2 - Create challenges/events that are short term and provide a reward for winning team. Think fortnite.
3 - Launch a new server for new players only for one year. No transfers in and no players for existing accounts. Everyone start from scratch. After one year - allow people to move in/out. I literally might create a new account just to play in that new work. Fresh economy, need for crafters again, fully open for housing etc.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Agree on more players. If they want to do that they need to do the following :
1 - Make it easier to get into the game and play. IE - Free skill token or two for a couple toons complete with 110 scrolls or something. Sell it as an add on. The mythic token only takes you so far. Today's generation doesn't want to play for 2 months before being able to compete
2 - Create challenges/events that are short term and provide a reward for winning team. Think fortnite.
3 - Launch a new server for new players only for one year. No transfers in and no players for existing accounts. Everyone start from scratch. After one year - allow people to move in/out. I literally might create a new account just to play in that new work. Fresh economy, need for crafters again, fully open for housing etc.
I agree, I showed a rl friend UO and he has a 6x GM toon,and no idea how to play the game. There's such little guidance for new players. I try to show people the game but after a month or so they get confused and quit.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree, I showed a rl friend UO and he has a 6x GM toon,and no idea how to play the game. There's such little guidance for new players. I try to show people the game but after a month or so they get confused and quit.

I've been spending a lot of time recently helping a "new" new player and it's overwhelming to them... seriously... and our advice to them is sad... Go there and train this skill... how? Well cast this over and over on yourself... really? yeah...

Well, I sent him into the deserts of Tokuno to fight bugs and orcs... sadly he wanted to loot everything. He kept asking what to do with the stuff... and we kept telling him to leave it not worth looting... Now I probably should have told him to gather up all those scrolls and sell them to the mage NPC... and stuff like that... but when you look at prices of things on player vendors the gold is a pittance and almost insulting what you get from looting, compared to what you need to buy useful stuff on a vendor. Gave him a fair suit and a fair weapon but didn't go making him specified weapons... But it's hard to learn the 100's of things we all know and use daily. I'm sure it's perplexing to him constantly being told that there is nothing on most the mobs he's killing worth looting besides gold. He asked me about the yeast on the orcs... I said.... do you plan to make a cook? He was like no... then don't bother looting that junk. Only the ++ is useful anyway all the rest is just garbage and cooks don't really use that crap anyway... He asked about the armor and weapons found on the orcs... the whips ... and things like that I said nope you won't find anything on them better than what you have on you. Infact most of it is just "plain" with no mods... and he was like but it has these resists and such and I said yeah that's less than what you can craft armor with... it's just junk...

Try explaining what is good loot to someone... It's near impossible. I have a friend who goes hunting with me who doesn't bother looting anything at all because she still has no clue what's useful or anything because it's just too complicated for her to care. She has a suit and armor for her characters so therefore anything of that nature is in her opinion just clutter... she doesn't bother selling it so no point in looting it. She doesn't craft so she doesn't unravel anything and just doesn't care. Now think about that on a large scale and you have to wonder then why do they hunt and kill stuff? Which is what the new player asked me. And I said, you hunt and kill stuff for the fun of doing it and in your case to gain skill and learn to use your skills. Learning to survive being attacked and beaten is as important and learning to attack. He sort of agreed with me... but I could tell it was frustrating.

Anyway, it has been an experience for both the new player and us old timers. But seeing the game through fresh eyes is interesting.

I keep telling him that in time he'll learn more... but for now he needs characters to use and he should focus on that. Learning combat basics. But I know it's frustrating when he's listening to us doing shrine battles and things like Krampus which would kill him in seconds.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been spending a lot of time recently helping a "new" new player and it's overwhelming to them... seriously... and our advice to them is sad... Go there and train this skill... how? Well cast this over and over on yourself... really? yeah...

Well, I sent him into the deserts of Tokuno to fight bugs and orcs... sadly he wanted to loot everything. He kept asking what to do with the stuff... and we kept telling him to leave it not worth looting... Now I probably should have told him to gather up all those scrolls and sell them to the mage NPC... and stuff like that... but when you look at prices of things on player vendors the gold is a pittance and almost insulting what you get from looting, compared to what you need to buy useful stuff on a vendor. Gave him a fair suit and a fair weapon but didn't go making him specified weapons... But it's hard to learn the 100's of things we all know and use daily. I'm sure it's perplexing to him constantly being told that there is nothing on most the mobs he's killing worth looting besides gold. He asked me about the yeast on the orcs... I said.... do you plan to make a cook? He was like no... then don't bother looting that junk. Only the ++ is useful anyway all the rest is just garbage and cooks don't really use that crap anyway... He asked about the armor and weapons found on the orcs... the whips ... and things like that I said nope you won't find anything on them better than what you have on you. Infact most of it is just "plain" with no mods... and he was like but it has these resists and such and I said yeah that's less than what you can craft armor with... it's just junk...

Try explaining what is good loot to someone... It's near impossible. I have a friend who goes hunting with me who doesn't bother looting anything at all because she still has no clue what's useful or anything because it's just too complicated for her to care. She has a suit and armor for her characters so therefore anything of that nature is in her opinion just clutter... she doesn't bother selling it so no point in looting it. She doesn't craft so she doesn't unravel anything and just doesn't care. Now think about that on a large scale and you have to wonder then why do they hunt and kill stuff? Which is what the new player asked me. And I said, you hunt and kill stuff for the fun of doing it and in your case to gain skill and learn to use your skills. Learning to survive being attacked and beaten is as important and learning to attack. He sort of agreed with me... but I could tell it was frustrating.

Anyway, it has been an experience for both the new player and us old timers. But seeing the game through fresh eyes is interesting.

I keep telling him that in time he'll learn more... but for now he needs characters to use and he should focus on that. Learning combat basics. But I know it's frustrating when he's listening to us doing shrine battles and things like Krampus which would kill him in seconds.
Bingo, excellent synopsis. There's thousands of things to explain, some things can't be learned in game really (swing speed cap etc is not covered well in game at all). Also I had to tell my buddy that played a few months that he's not even close to being ready to pvp. I brought him to piper and worked spawn till pop and waited for pvpers to come get us. It appeared he died in 2 hits (that's how fast it seemed)with 45dci (no weap skill though). It was truly a bummer for him that to participate in pvp he had to pretty much learn a completely new game, with new stats, rules, and of course you have to explain why 75% of pvpers seem to hit those buttons perfectly and instantly (hmmm that's odd). He doesn't play anymore....

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I've been saying the same thing for years, but nobody listens, the player-base is top-heavy with vets and true new players are so few. They just get told to go and read this page and go and read that page, but they don't want to spend their limited time reading they want to actually play and there is no real new player experience at all, on shards where there is not a dedicated group of helpers it must be totally perplexing. I know there are quite a few people playing UO who never played any other game, but telling people they just have to find out for themselves is not helpful. Almost every other game out there has a real tutorial with up-to-date information.
So I guess what I'm wishing for is a proper new player area with real help and information that is actually current! Not the ugly, badly-planned ghetto that is New Haven, a real training area with a good dungeon, like Despise used to be.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Stop having things turn off, like the triton npc at bucs den without giving us a notice.
:lol:
I THOUGHT U WAS JOKING. I checked and it is turned off with freakin no notice lol. too funny

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've been saying the same thing for years, but nobody listens, the player-base is top-heavy with vets and true new players are so few. They just get told to go and read this page and go and read that page, but they don't want to spend their limited time reading they want to actually play and there is no real new player experience at all, on shards where there is not a dedicated group of helpers it must be totally perplexing. I know there are quite a few people playing UO who never played any other game, but telling people they just have to find out for themselves is not helpful. Almost every other game out there has a real tutorial with up-to-date information.
So I guess what I'm wishing for is a proper new player area with real help and information that is actually current! Not the ugly, badly-planned ghetto that is New Haven, a real training area with a good dungeon, like Despise used to be.
Every other game has a series of quests and adventures to build up your character and train you in the use of whatever... but then those games also are very limited on what skills your character has... it's not like UO where we don't have real limits on your set up...

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like a new pet with the same flexibility and intensity as a Triton but with a new damage type.

I would like Blackthorn’s dungeon reverted to the pre-jolly roger configuration with the Minax Crested items as rewards.

I would like to be able to craft elven and gargish glasses.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish that magery pets that are not Magery Mastery (such as greater dragon and dragon turtle hatchling) would not cast teleport. They don't go anywhere and it's a waste of mana.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish that the classic client would stop crashing in the Abyss.

Classic Client: Use a teleport house to go to the right side of the abyss. Walk toward the Cavern of the Discarded. Walk around the Cavern of the Discarded. Some time during this procedure, it crashes. Not quite every time, but more than 50%. I wish that the programmer would fix that.

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish for a more basic version of the game, less neon items & ridable polar bears.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they would make runic tools more useful, 97% of the tools are worthless, also give imbuing more points to work with.
I also wish they would simplify pvp, so you don't need a 2 plat suit to participate.
I also wish for a tree of awesomeness witch generates 100 of each potions, 10 trap box and 100 apples,100 smoke bombs, 500 enhanced bandages each day

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe the OP should go to the other forum and make this list, I don't think the Devs read over here that much now. As the other poster pointed out, the last list didn't really have any effect anyway. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They read these forums... they just aren't allowed to post here.

They read lots of stuff... now whether or not they act on any of it is a different thing.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Mesanna

I would love street signs, cobblestone pathways, the ability to lock things down if only temp outside my township homes, and the ability to spawn a couple monsters again so I can hold player events

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Mesanna

I would love street signs, cobblestone pathways, the ability to lock things down if only temp outside my township homes, and the ability to spawn a couple monsters again so I can hold player events
Yes, that would be interesting. Give points or something for killing monsters. Any monsters. Then be able to trade those points in for a crystal that would summon some sort of monster. So if you wanted to have a player event with a bunch of blood elementals you could break a series of crystals. Would make IDOC's interesting. Ha ha.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like the plunderbeacons / mythic chests / ability to turn in chests / claim tritons etc. to be permanent.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know how we were talking about the Captains in Blackthorn's basement town bubbles turning darn-near undefeatable?
Guess what? That happens to the Shrine captains too!
This is a bug. Please fix it.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish that Animal Lore could be used on NPC "humans" or "elves"
I wish that Animal Lore showed HP all the way up instead of turning to ???

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The ability to purchase replacement veteran rewards that are account linked (currently soul stones and shard shields only) - as they are account linked replacements, you can't buy them early. For those that lost any of these, it would be a huge deal, and doesn't hurt anyone!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Give different kinds of seeds different names. There are too many that share a name.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Classic client: Fix the mannequin paperdoll display so it is possible to take a ring off a mannequin.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish there were a gargish equivalent of the Cloak of Corruption.
I wish there were gargish equivalents of all the named suits, especially the Darkwood suit.
I wish there were positive karma equivalents of the Cloak of Corruption.
I wish the Cloak of Corruption were available some way in-game.
I wish the Conjurer's Trinket were available some way in-game.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Ultima Online with for 2020 can be summarized in only one word, CRAFTING.

I wish that 2020 will bring serious Love to Crafting to once again make it what it was 20 Years ago, when in Ultima Online people were seeking Crafters' services and Crafting was an actual, real "MAIN" Profession in Sosaria and not used as a "mule" to support one's own Fighter and to be self-sufficient......

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also wish UO would finally open free server transfers. I can see it wasn't a thing 20 years ago, but It's a thing in so many games these days and it's just a blast being able to visit and play with any player on any server you want. If every of those friends had to pay 20 bucks per trip or wait 20 years, I wouldn't have met them in the first place.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I also wish UO would finally open free server transfers. I can see it wasn't a thing 20 years ago, but It's a thing in so many games these days and it's just a blast being able to visit and play with any player on any server you want. If every of those friends had to pay 20 bucks per trip or wait 20 years, I wouldn't have met them in the first place.
Maybe better they don't, how many characters would just go *poof* midway through server jumps!
I don't think it would be possible, let alone possible for them to work out how to do it....
Of course if they paid people to move off Atlantic onto the quieter servers, that might be helpful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.