• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest 2020 Baja Rares Festival vendor registration

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This is my heartfelt plea, to all the vet players, please help this festival become something other than a gold sink.
Please take the time and locate the newer players and take them under your wing.
Help pass the torch of this passionate part of the game.
Be reasonable in your choice of items you place and in your pricing.

To all newer and returning players. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Take a long look at the festival sites and events.
As a community we want all UO players to understand what is behind the scenes, and to understand this aspect the game has to offer.
The Rare's community maintains select sites in both Stratic's and UO forums to help you educate yourself.
Manticore, Nails, Laina, myself and many others would be glad to answer any questions you have.

PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH THIS PROCESS

Dates: May 15th (Friday) through May 17th (Sunday)

Contacts:
Queen Arya (vendor house 1) @ 150693039
Laina (vendor house 2) @ 13239478
Funtony (vendor house 3) ( power plant- anything can be placed on these vendors) @366981745

Vendor rental rules:

No fees will be charged for the weeks your vendors are placed
Only items that no longer spawn are allowed on vendors (black goza will be placed over your vendor until the issue is corrected)
Place your post below for the reservation and include the toons name, and your contact info (many players use ICQ name, stratics name and toons name that are all different)
To help speed things up if you submit a book to us at the time of placing with all your info in it so we can lock it down in front
Please remove your vendor on Sunday night May 24th

We have plenty of room and may be able to give out more than one vendor-ask at the time of set up

vendor house 1.jpg vendor house 2.jpg Vendor house 3.jpg

link: Rares Fest - 2020 BRF: Root Error. Connection Unstable. Security Certificate Unverified. Beware The Wisps In The Mainframe. Enter At Your Own Risk.

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there anyway to set up a vendor house with like auction safes so we can place items worth more than 175 mil but no high enough to go to an auction house? Just a thought.

I would like a vendor please

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
is there anyway to set up a vendor house with like auction safes so we can place items worth more than 175 mil but no high enough to go to an auction house? Just a thought.

Manti-

Manti- on the post house number #2 is auction safes house-contact potty mouth-hannibel lectre at the icq number listed

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great to see all of the people that want Venders. This should be a really great full week of Events. Plus it is like shopping Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. I am looking forward to seeing all of the Rares that will be for sale and the competitive prices. All I ask is that you be reasonable with the pricing. Rares Fest does not mean that items are eligible for Price Gouging. I would love to see the rare Items being sold, go to someone that is going to display them for all to enjoy. I do know that some will purchase them for their private collection locked away behind a non-public door. That is okay, but it is sad. I often have an item or two that I want to just sit and drool over.

Feel free to send any one of us a message if you have a question, concern, complaint or compliment.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A week and a half away- are we excited? Wait til you see the theme and the deco Mesanna did for this- @Mesanna- thank you
Campfire & Fel event.jpg Gate to luna.jpg Tavern4.jpg

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is it too late to get a vendor and possibly an auction safe spot?
Its never to late to get a vendor- Sign up here- ICQ me, laina or Funtony when you will be available-
Make sure you have a book ready with your contact info-
Cya all in Baja-its going to be a fun week

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The day has arrived! We have been through a lot in the last couple of months, lets have some fun and relax at the tavern. Lets mingle with old friends and make some new ones.
Contact me through ICQ or PM here or post in rares collector channel in discord for your vendor. @blend he was awarded the first vendor spots. Cya all in Baja!

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also message me - I will be available all day for vendor spots :) ICQ is the fastest way to contact me.

Felix

Visitor
Can someone explain the vendor fees for the rares fest? The first post from the queen above indicated no fees would be charged, but my vendor appears to be charging fees. Is it that it tells you the amount, but doesn't actually charge you? Thank-you!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The house owner is not charging. But you still have the games vendor fees

Felix

Visitor
But with these items at 50m and 100m and 175m, it's not worth putting anything on the vendor. The fees would be millions... As far as I can see, no one is buying....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Baja does not pay Atl prices and what is even funnier is that people coming from Atl are upset when people from Baja want Atl prices for their goods.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Couple thoughts here, in the past Rares festivals the beginning of the fest most players put items on vendors for quick sale to make gold to support the larger items closer to the end of the festival. A lot of players wont even stock until the weekend of the Grande finale. As far as Baja prices VS Atlantic prices, I think there is some confusion, this is the rares collectors community.
My goal has always been to bring this part of UO to everyone, it does not matter what shard an item is on. Ever since shard shields came out the price of an item is what ever someone is willing to pay or what ever someone is willing to sell an item for

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But with these items at 50m and 100m and 175m, it's not worth putting anything on the vendor. The fees would be millions... As far as I can see, no one is buying....
my vendor is doing just fine selling things.
vendor.PNG

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry you missed us!
The festival ends tonight- Our info was posted weeks ahead-including our icq, discord and PM here. vendors will be taken down tonight-