• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest 2020 Baja Rares Festival Auction Safe House

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS STILL WORKING OUT A FEW ODDS AND ENDS!

STARTING MAY 15/2020
I WILL BE ACCEPTING ITEMS FOR AUCTION SAFES!!!!
**PLEASE NOTE**
*** I WILL ALSO BE OFFERING TO TRANSFER AUCTION SAFE ITEMS FROM ATLANTIC TO BAJA ***
***** ALL AUCTION SAFE ITEM OWNERS WILL BE PRIVATE *****

With great thought from all the staff I have decided to go with 2 different options in regards to the safes.
As we all know not everyone is gonna have gold on this server!
So I will be offering to accept payment on ATLANTIC!

OPTION 1 : We place your item on the auction safe and set the prices and hope for the best.

OPTION 2 : We place your item on the safe with a buyout price, but we DO NOT ACTIVATE THE SAFE!
- If someone wants to buy the item they can contact myself and I will accept payment on ATLANTIC and they can get the Item!

Attachments

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Danpal We are do an auction safe house with @PoTTy MouTh, live auction with @TandaBSK, and silent auction with bulletin boards with me @Nails Warstein

My post isn't up yet, but the main thread that lists everything happening is. Hope to see you there!

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
CHANCE TO WIN!!!! TEST YOUR LUCK AT RARES FEST!!!! BUY A TICKET FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THIS SUIT!!!! 100 TICKETS @ 15M EACH! ONCE THERE ALL GONE WE WILL DETERMINE A DATE TO RAFFLE A WINNER!!!!

Attachments