• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2018 Holiday Gifts ~ Rare poinsettia Colors/Gift Boxes and list of Wreath Names

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone wanna buy 50 or 100 tokens in bulk message me

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks! First one EVER and probably the last but I am happy that I got it on Larisa :)
Malag has never gotten any named items though there is at LEAST one Malag on every shard... Now I could I guess gather all the tokens on the shard and give it to him but I figure if he's destined to have one he'll get it on his own.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I didn't get ONE rare box or poinsettia....:(

Still have a few to trade or pop myself on the shards they are on but I am not holding my breath lol

First year I have NOT gotten a rare box but I got the wreath so I guess it's a fair trade!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a "near the home of Gifted One" on a shard I don't play so started sending the tokens back to home shard and got a >near the home of Hippolyte" wreath.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
open all your tokens on the same char with the name u want????

selling bulk 50 / 100 tokens for that chance and AND chance of rareboxes

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what are the 8 coloured hued boxes for 2018...guessing the bland blue 1284 is one...whats the bland pink colour