• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) 2018 Artisan Festival updates

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vesper Town got his star ! Go Go Siege continue in this way !!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

VesperStar2018.jpg

I want thank you Lord Reuggan for all bods he gaves us to help with the festival and also all other people that are working in this way dropping bods in all tree !
We miss just the last 25k points and then we'll have all points needed for all towns !

Go Go Go Go Go :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to everyone involved in this for the hard work. I turned in smalls in Yew, got the exact same painting and lantern from last year, the ugliest ones, and decided not to do any more. But good luck to the rest of you though.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Congrats to everyone involved in this for the hard work. I turned in smalls in Yew, got the exact same painting and lantern from last year, the ugliest ones, and decided not to do any more. But good luck to the rest of you though.
Ouch i'm sorry for that ! But continue to try ! One small filled is enough and if you need there are for free in our steward at UWSP Market !
And if you like a special kind of rewards from the artisan festival, just tell me because i have many of them that i can give to you ! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Thank you to Creeger that today gave us many large bods filled, we finished our project !!! Now we have enough points for all tree starssssssssssssssssssss :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congratulation Siege Perilous !!! We did all together a wonderful Job !!!!!! Hurray for our shard !!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This is a pretty cool thing that has been done. Major respect to all of you, public and private, that made this happen. UWSP, thanks for taking the lead on this. Well done.