• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2006 Pics

A

Agustus

It's been a fun year on Siege, should have taken more pics ... these are the ones, I've saved:

Back when I had a ninja ...

When I stumbled into a temporary dungeon ...

Yeah, so I paged a GM ... but it was for the good of Siege ...

I had another problem with blessed items not showing the blessed tag, GM Milo ...

A post I've made for LL ...

A bow I looted off forgot who, but resold it back for 2mil ...

An old guildmate ...

Ophid invasion ...

Why attack a tamer in a gz? LOL ...

Kablooey! My GM got blown up ...

He sure can run, but he did kick my arse later on ...

Luna can be lonely sometimes ...

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL ...

Well, those are my pics that I've saved. Hopefully, you'll share yours. Till then, see ya in battle ...

G

nor did I see any first time I loaded the page but now they are there

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, so I paged a GM ... but it was for the good of Siege ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Why?

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

because he likes to cry alot, can't you tell.

He crys to GMs alot I bet

I

imported_Daan Mor

Yeah, I can see a way into heartwood in that pic that only takes one pushthrough, surely 10 stamina isn't worth a GM?

F

Feyre

Actually it was funny cause when we had them tied in one spot, you could just push right in, once released the made everyone have to wait for a ton of stamina cause there was definatly 40 there.

G

Well, here is one I just took at the Vesper Museum Community Collection:

I thought that exhibit is kind of harsh, even for Siege. I mean, it is one thing to display WyRm's pants in a Community Collection, but his heart?

-Skylark