• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 20% Splinter SC Mageweapon Kryss

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers over 200m on this Kryss.
Awesome upgrade to your standard mageweapon
Amazing possibilities
icq 442212126 with any questions

harry potter fan, micheal dangerous bids will be ignored.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offers so far.
To make things easier, id like to make known i wont be taking anything less than 200mil for this weapon.
its fast, perfect for a mage with ninja to apply splintering quickly with focus attack. weapons like this have sold for almost a billion, im not expecting that much but know that the gear out now have opened up template options that just werent there before.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes weapons like this have gone for a lot but sadly no hci or dci /;
folded steel and shame jewels my man. despic quiver, even 5hci epuallettes. with new legendaries, could even do clockwork leggings orc helm 4 legendaries for a killer suit. Thats if your even using hci, its pretty nice just as a mageweapon.
Its twice as fast as Arnolds 30 splinter one. And that one sold for like a bil when these setups were much harder to pull off. so overall this one actually has more chance to proc. You can swing this at 1.5 speed with only 30 stam 5ssi.

bottom line is tho, if your investing the time into building a modern magesuit / template thats more than just max regens and damage eater this weapon needs no explanation :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will give u 180 mil icq 300 153 673

InfernO will come to get you
not really sure right now. i have a buyout icq offer but if that falls thru, ill decide what to do with this kryss. might just hold onto it and repost at a later time.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
im using + skills 1/3 ep ring and brac set, for 800 skill points, mystic mage weaver

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
and another, mystic necro mage....i love this weap but i duno how to get rid of -1, unless i have a stingy mempo

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and another, mystic necro mage....i love this weap but i duno how to get rid of -1, unless i have a stingy mempo
town bonus. unless you absolutely have to go red.
or orny / venom if you have the right ring.

Last edited: