• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] +20 Spirit Speak, 1/3 Casting, 25EP, 20 DCI, 15SDI, 20LRC, 25 DI

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
not a bad ring at all but 500 mil is way over priced for this.

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Best u still have gold after that session of slaps?

InfernO will come to get you
Fight me for the last 500 mill. Don't steal it ! Anytime tomorrow! U and fin did not need to steal match 3 gold. I told u guys I had dog issue and needed more time. Win like a man ! Not a crook

75 mill

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay up the 250 mils u did not pay the first time. I will let u rematch the third match.

Do not be a disgrace . Finley is the best and most trustable person. U gave forfait at the third match. U lose. Simple rules

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still have tons of gold to loose , pretty happy to duel u again with any brokers and pre set rules. U cannot take excuses.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
How about this. U keep 250 off the first dual even tho its another cheat bc u changed your temp just to beat me!cheat match one today! And rob the 500 mill at the end match 3

So fight me Sunday any time. My 2nd toon is ready now! If I win u give me 250 mill. If I lose u keep 500 mill.

That's as fair as this will get! I just want a good clean fair fight! Why u scared

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are delusional. End of. Now u even accuse the broker. I never seen a biggest liar. The first I changed my toon? U asked me to fight on parry mages but u had no parry and had poisoning .... U are a disgrace. U cannot lock the poison because u auto cure. And u DP. I go put meditation at least instead of parry and kill u and u don't pay cuz u say meditation is OP in compare to poisoning. U scammed me 250 mils. Yesterday 20 ppl saw u getting rekt. U left for fight three u lose. And u put mud on finley's name and mine. Bravo coglione

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Are u going to at least fight match 3???? U win u pay 250 mill. I lose u keep 500 mill. Very simple! Fight match 3 !

I needed more time have hospital records to prove it plus fin did have all the rules it says if things in my rl get crazy I hold the right not to continue the fights! Bc I did not have enough time to get ready! no pots in match won today when it was legal! Then u had a poison Mage. Unreal!

If ur so good just fight me like a man 1 more time! Dont just take my gold ! In paying 500 mill a fight no reason to steal it!

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay me the 250 mils u still owe and since I am a good guy I let u rematch the third. Rules: no pots, no poisoning, pure mage duel

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Pay me the 250 mils u still owe and since I am a good guy I let u rematch the third. Rules: no pots, no poisoning, pure mage duel

Deal u already have the 250 mill. So that's done.

Ok so Mage evl med scribe resist spells that's it? Humm ok when we do this its on test server with the same suit then. So there no room for anything other then a fair fight but how will we know if u have poison ? All your cheats n tricks n buddy like fin grant joining in its hard to tell what trick u will steal off me this time.

I want a share screen so I can see your screen with Skype! And u can see mine. To confirm. I will start the dual. So no other crazy thing.

Pure Mage angering gos test server

Just to be clear u can only win by spell. !

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you lost fight three for no show. I am doing u a favour to redo it. Trick? I am not the one coming with poisoning in a pure mage fight. Listen end of, u don't deserve any kindness from me. When u are ready to fight me and lose more gold contact nails or soulweaver. When u lose u will trash talk them too . U are a disgrace

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U talk about suits... Rofl. Your suit costed 10 bils , mine 1 bil. You are a disgrace

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U won't fight me on test sever! Bc u know u can have a crazy suit or some other trick! I had no idea poison was a cheat in our first dual. U should have said something and u did not! We draw match won. I would have gladly taken it off match 2.

I speak no lies! turning off pots today ! And bringing in a poison Mage. Throw me off! Is cheating match one beat me fair for once like match 2 but I had a right to switch toons

First it was he had a pic of the dual rules. And it was fair. Then story changed to u used 3 shatter pots. But forgot I never left between match 1 and 2. I still had all my pots for match 2!!! Then it changed to well u cheated with blaze out of 250 mill. So what if he did the same match one today! bam!

Fight me on test server like a man ! U know I don't know every arena trick in the book so u keep winning. Match 2 today u won fair and square!

Fight me like a man ! Don't steal my money like a crook!

Look just bring your Mage to any arena ! Will Skype make sure the suits are balanced and the skills too. That's it we can do this on alt!

I'm making this so easy. And I already said I am paying u 250 mill. U agreed to a Mage dual I accepted so show up! Or pay me!

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U talk about suits... Rofl. Your suit costed 10 bils , mine 1 bil. You are a disgrace

Blazing u own all the best pieces in the game too! U run max suits just like everyone else! Even me. ! What are u making fun of anyone who works hard to have a nice suit in this game now too? Plus u are supposed to win!!!!!!!! I am not supposed to beat u!

I showed u my medicinal bill. U know I'm not a lyer. Don't steal my gold! Fight match 3!!!!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are Mad Friend from now on. I need a translation to understand your delirium. U have best suits in game and die. Now even your uber suits are against u?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U are Mad Friend from now on. I need a translation to understand your delirium. U have best suits in game and die. Now even your uber suits are against u?

I am not supposed to win! U have the same max suit as me! End of story now fight match 3 anytime Sunday! There's nothing wrong with max suits! I see u buying 3 plat pieces all the time! Lol make sence for once lol la la land lol wow! Lol

Losing dose not make me bad. Win once more fair! Match 2 today was fair. Our first draw was fair. Now let me fight match 3.

I will get better over time. No big deal if I lose. But I want 1 fair fight. I've paid u 1.5 plat! Give me 1 fair fight BLAZE

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U not supposed to win ? Why u keep fighting me and losing gold and cry about it?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U not supposed to win ? Why u keep fighting me and losing gold and cry about it?

I never cried about losing the fair fights we had. I'm really sick of u not fighting fair on the other ones.

Just fight me match 3 fair. U win great ur getting paid anyways. ! Now I paid 1.5 plat I deserve a fair fight Mage dual

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Blaze u are a lifer! U dedicated your life to this game! I am a seasonal player! 4 months of real pvp at most end just learned From a top player a month ago. I am not supposed to win but I feel I can at least draw in a fair fight.

Fight me 1v1 fair! Match 3. Mage dual no pots no poison. No sommons no necro no spellweacing no mystic extra. No archery ( which u tried to pull last time too )

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmmmm i think u both need to get out more....just saying.....smell some fresh air...theres a big world out there.....

and no doubt..... both very good players....

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Mmmmm i think u both need to get out more....just saying.....smell some fresh air...theres a big world out there.....

and no doubt..... both very good players....
That's amazing thank you! We will see in match 3 today blaze decision to fight me match 3 to beat me fair n square is responsible too. May the best Mage win!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Sod the suits, fight in sorcerers suits, and have same 6 x 120 mage temps and then see who is better.....
Yes we did and blazing whooped my ass lol this was expected ! I never said I thought I could win just fighting for a draw really but most of all we are friends and always have been. I hope u all enjoyed the fight night ! We never had any reason to dislike each other and I know things god out of control so we decided to call the WWF wrestling type of show to a end lol it was fun tho lol

But seller I am wanting to buy this jewelry please let me know what's the buyout on this pieces !
Thanks!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Nah that's to much. I decided to keep my high bid.

Btw no one ever cheated! All fights were clean and fair! Mad respect to blazing and anyone that helped make this what it was! There was no crook it was all in good fun and I'm happy to see everyone had fun!