• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 20 Mysticism

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's it worth to you?

Most interesting response gets it.

...or the person who needs it most.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decode the Idioms...

Well this is Out Of The Blue, SK. Not sure if you are Pulling our Leg Joshing Us. this may be Over the Top, but To Make A Long Story Short of this Tongue And Cheek Lend Me Your Ear and Hold Your Horses. Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures. Don't Twenty three skidoo me. Your Guess Is As Good As Mine, but You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. The Ball Is In Your Court, and so far you have The Best Of Both Worlds. I will Bend Over Backwards and Without A Doubt, X marks the spot with that scroll. However, I Smell Something Fishy, are you attempting to wag the dog? Though, I Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth.

To those wanting the scroll Scot-free: Variety Is The Spice Of Life, The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall, and Practice Makes Perfect. As for getting the prize for free, When Pigs Fly. If this does not suffice then Third times a charm and I'll Start From Scratch Crossing My Fingers. or simply Back To The Drawing Board or Square One. there is a Method To My Madness, forgive the Mumbo Jumbo. I Knock On Wood avoiding a Knee Jerk Reaction while, On Pins And Needles awaiting your response. This all may be Flash In The Pan.

To all with A Chip On Your Shoulder I Flip The Bird.

Elvis has left the building.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I lost a post here. Oh well.

War Wizard gets it. PM, ICQ (51520025) or find me in game. Congrats.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What!!!! Come on people.... give it a try, post something. Don't get me wrong, I can use a +20 Mystic scroll.... I started re-vamping all my templates recently, going to make a Mystic.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decode the Idioms...

Well this is Out Of The Blue, SK. Not sure if you are Pulling our Leg Joshing Us. this may be Over the Top, but To Make A Long Story Short of this Tongue And Cheek Lend Me Your Ear and Hold Your Horses. Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures. Don't Twenty three skidoo me. Your Guess Is As Good As Mine, but You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. The Ball Is In Your Court, and so far you have The Best Of Both Worlds. I will Bend Over Backwards and Without A Doubt, X marks the spot with that scroll. However, I Smell Something Fishy, are you attempting to wag the dog? Though, I Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth.

To those wanting the scroll Scot-free: Variety Is The Spice Of Life, The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall, and Practice Makes Perfect. As for getting the prize for free, When Pigs Fly. If this does not suffice then Third times a charm and I'll Start From Scratch Crossing My Fingers. or simply Back To The Drawing Board or Square One. there is a Method To My Madness, forgive the Mumbo Jumbo. I Knock On Wood avoiding a Knee Jerk Reaction while, On Pins And Needles awaiting your response. This all may be Flash In The Pan.

To all with A Chip On Your Shoulder I Flip The Bird.

Elvis has left the building.
War Wizard, I think you ought to start a thread and see how many people can quote their favorite aphorisms. I grew up in a home where they were used frequently. =)

As for SK and his 120 scroll...the only thing I had to offer was a bracelet with "69" diamonds but I gave it to Xel the Wanderer since he loves that number. ;) I'll just take Mama Faith to Fel and do some spawns in hopes of getting a 120 mysticism to give away. You know she's such a killing machine. *busts out laughing* Good luck in finding someone deserving to give it to and welcome back, SK. I look forward to more of your witticism on general chat. *deep curtsy*