• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 20% Legendary Splintering Cleaver

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item is located on Atlantic.
No reserve
I'll let this roll for a couple days or until bidding ceases.
Thanks for looking!

Splint Cleaver.png

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Brittle honestly depends on the item and how it will be used. If it's a splintering item that you're going to use as a primary weapon, then you really don't want it on it; Items like this are usually things like Krysses, Bokutos, Spears, etc. There is some leniency with items that are used as secondary/support weapons, aka items you wont have in your hands 24/7 and only serve as a means to ensuring a kill... Items with special abilities such as double strike, mortal strike, poisoning, bleed.

It also boils down to the spec, for example a disarm archer would use a war fork/Butcher's Knife as a secondary item as they only need it to disarm and/or bleed. However a fencing or swords death striker might use a these low damage weapons as their primary weapon for their bleed/poison + disarm. An exceptional player with the presence of mind to take care of their items (aka taking 10 seconds out of their day to repair them) will be fine with imbued or brittle splintering weps. I imbued a 30% war fork for a friend of mine like a year ago and he's still using the damned thing.