• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] 2 very unwatchable things

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. The shoes for gargoyle are a good idea, but is supposed to stay on feet and not on the ground while flying! Now if you wear the shoes you looks like a baloon tied on the ground :D

2. Every plain robe (even the death robe) weared by gargoyle are unfinished. The graphic is like when you use the rubber on paint to delete an area and then you fill with it with a color...
All this only on the paperdoll because in game (as you can see in the picture) the robe its cool!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the shoe thing bothered me a lot at first but now I use it to know exactly what tile I am on :) but yes needs fixed

F

Fink

I thought this was going to be about Piranha 3D and Human Centipede.

Those robes do look rather nasty. I wonder why they didn't use whatever model they made for the avatar version. It looks like it has far more definition.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gargoyle talonwear was fixed for a while then suddenly reappeared a few patches ago for no apparent reasons.. Odd thing is, it seems to happen to female gargoyles more then males.

As for the robe, yes, its extremely ugly and looks more like a burlap sack. Al lot of the wearables in the SA client are far below acceptable standards.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The gargoyle talonwear was fixed for a while then suddenly reappeared a few patches ago for no apparent reasons.. Odd thing is, it seems to happen to female gargoyles more then males.

As for the robe, yes, its extremely ugly and looks more like a burlap sack. Al lot of the wearables in the SA client are far below acceptable standards.
Agreed

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I shall believe that when I see it.