• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 2 vendor spots available

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 spots free. Its on the south road - looks like an empty grassy plot with vendors before you load the house. Name is Luna Garden

You can sell anything not currently sold by the vendors present. If you are unsure, ask. On some items theres no problem in selling the same thing as long as you match the price within the shop.

Please take time to read the book on the table with rules for your vendor. You need to understand and agree to these beforehand. I would rather have fewer vendors or no rentals than having empty ones. Luna is just an eyesore in that regard these days and I have no desire to make my shop the same.

Rent is free. Send me a PM or talk to me ingame.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one who said she was interested in the vendors spots haven`t contacted me for many days to agree on placing the vendors. I assume she is no longer interested and opening up the spots again for others who might be interested.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 spots open again. Please read my OP and the book on the table before you even think about wanting a spot at my shop. I am the most picky houseowner in Luna and you will waste your time as well as mine if you don`t fully understand what having a vendor at my shop entails. "Volume" and "fully stocked" are not empty words to me. To the extent that I am taking down my own vendors if I can`t keep up.

Contact me with via PM or ICQ if you still are interested after reading this.