• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [ 2 Uber Event Sash's From Atlantic Now On Pacific]

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woody101

What I have here are 4 very Nice Event Items Newly Introduced in 2010 Events On Atlantic and Legends.No Worries on the X-fer to Obtain them for [Pacific Residents] only.I have already moved them along with 1.5 Billion in other Rare Revenue.If you are not a Pacific Resident you will be responsable for pickup on any of these items unless otherwise agreed apon.Also be looking for more to come to "Pacific from Atlantic." I have all Intentions on x-fering two more toons in the next week or so with another 2-3 Billion.If you are a [Pacific Rare Collector] here is your chance to look For "Rick James" around Luna,or you can find my Vendors at the "Official Pacific Rares Fest Mall" in Luna.However, the "Event Items" will not be sold VIA vendors, you must Post to this Forum or send me an [ICQ @ 494-397-945].

If I do not sell these [Event Items] before the Pacific Rares Fest in April.Thoes of you that will be attending the Auction held at this Festival will have one last opportunity to perchase them they will be submitted into the auction.If I still own them after this Event I will no longer Post sales on these items.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM #1:

EVENT SASH - [RED] [Entitled] "I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! [Atlantic 2010]"

ITEM #2:

EVENT SASH - [BLACK] [Entitled] "I Killed Something At The Atlantic PVM Competition"

Item #3:

EVENT LONGSLEEVE SHIRT - [PLAIN WHITE] [Entitled] "Cupids Carapace"
This Item Comes From Legends 2010.

Item #4:

EVENT CRAB CAKE - [PINKISH] [Entitled] "Winter Net Toss Crab Cake - January 2010"
This is another Legends Item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about these items you can feel free to contact me about them.I hope you find something here you like... :)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, really, why? Your other thread is still on the front page. If you needed to edit location then just edit the original post.

Please, employ common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.