• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] 2 Things: Bank & Vendor Search

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Bank box: When I first open my bank box after logging in I get a list view instead of grid. When I close and open the bank again I get the desired list view. What am I missing here?

Vendor Search: sometimes I type an item into search and there is no result. There used to be a note you would get stating that vendor did not find an item of that type or name. Is this function broken or to be added?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bank box opening like that is a known issue and explained in the patch notes. I hope they fix it soon as yeah it can be slightly annoying.

I hope they also make it so containers remember the locations when opened like before. At the moment they always default back when opened again.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The bank box opening like that is a known issue and explained in the patch notes. I hope they fix it soon as yeah it can be slightly annoying.

I hope they also make it so containers remember the locations when opened like before. At the moment they always default back when opened again.
Thanks DJAd. I missed it. I saw that Kyronix also addressed the vendor search issue as well today.

roosttylor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I updated my EC with the newest patch that gave the features of Pinco's and it is running extremely slowly. I run it using VMWare on an iMac and previously had no issues. It has become so choppy that it has made the game unplayable for me.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I updated my EC with the newest patch that gave the features of Pinco's and it is running extremely slowly. I run it using VMWare on an iMac and previously had no issues. It has become so choppy that it has made the game unplayable for me.
That won't change. If you dont have a copy of the old UI, you're screwed. Of course you can just buy new hardware to play this 17 year old game :D

The default UI won't get fixed, as neither Pinco nor the Devs care for it.