• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 sugestions/questions

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1st is there plans to work on grouping? maybe have group members listed like in pets section? need clickable names and visable armor/hp/power bars

2nd any way we could get the ability to place markers and notes on the map? the world is spread out and things are off in middle of nowhere sometimes it gets hard to remember where things are be nice if could put a colored dot with a note saying what it was. if so/possible it should be savable on each map.

(sorry of these already been discussed)

Cowinator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you click the Social tab on the right and Group, you can see everyone's stats in a nice window. I healed from it a few times.

2nd idea for waypoints but what if you add it to surveying and can create a journal and mark location in your journal? Then, you could label the page with a map and dot. Later, can flip through the pages, maybe even search. Now, where did I find Old Fangsworth...oh yeah! That'd be immersive and serve the purpose!

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1 I guess that works for group but then window gets a bit cluttered. having social window up, chat window up, pet window's up.. be easier if just listed group members down the left side OR change the "pet window" to group listing as pets are essentialy in your group aswell.

2 if the notes/markers aren't able to be added to minimap then that would work too but best to have them on map so can have map open and watch your little arrow move towards the marker.