• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 Story Talking Statue / Legion of Chaos Sash

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am currently taking serious offers only on a 2-Story Talking Statue and a Member Legion Of Chaos Sash. Please PM me with ur offers! (All on Atlantic, could transfer to you for right price) On a side note also taking offers on my Atlantics Tram Castle, Waterfront Property!!! No homes in front or on side! Low spawn area! PM me if you would like to see. Again only serious offers please. Thanks! :)

-2 Story Talking Statue- SOLD-215mil-TY -First to 250mil Is the Winner, if not high bid wins by end of Friday-
-Member Of The Legion Of Chaos Sash- SOLD-Buyout-TY -First to 50mil Is the Winner, if not high bid wins by end of Friday-
Will discuss transfer for free to you if you choose buyout option.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the Chaos Sash BigEV :) Nice quick, smooth and friendly transaction :D

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bids updated :) TY...........................Also Thankyou as well Escaflowne very smooth transaction hope you enjoy your new sash :thumbup:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last chance to bid! High bid still 210 for the 2 story statue, will sell by end of tonight to winner THX! :) (EDIT: ONLY FEW HOURS LEFT!!!)

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 Story Has Been Sold- Thanks Again!!---------Castle however im still taking offers on or if you would like to see it just PM me Thanks :)