• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Questions

• Thread starter imported_Lucretia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lucretia

Because I haven't been using my thief, I recently changed my mage/tamer to a stealth/tamer to try it out. To make this work, I dropped eval int. I kept magery just for the sake of recalling, invis (in between that dreaded "you must wait..."), healing myself and cross-healing pets. I do not use it for any damage spells. My two questions are these...

1. Is there really a need to keep my intelligence (the stat) so high? If not, I'd rather put the points to strength or dexterity, which leads me to my next question.

2. Does dexterity affect vet like it does the healing skill?

T

Trukx

1. think you have that figured out........Id still keep it in the 60-70 range at least in those cases where you need to cast multiple things. I did what you did and maxed out STR, then focused on int.

2. Dex does not affect vettings. Its a flat speed. (I only have 30 dex on my tamer)

I

imported_Tina Small

Lucretia, if you see yourself ever being in a situation where you will need to kill something with magery, keep intelligence at a decent level. Also, don't forget the Mind Blast spell. It will usually do a decent amount of damage even if your mage has no eval intelligence skill.