• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Questions: Taming Guides / Taming Success Calculator

T

this guy

First question: I'm at 74.6 Taming now and I've been gaining great from white wolves for a while. I'm noticing a good deal of discrepancy between different guides. Then I'm seeing a difference in my own experience with good gains on these wolves and guides that place them around 65 Taming. Is the information on what to tame at different skill levels up to date? And I see a lot of posts that mention taming bulls. At what point should I move on to bulls?

Second question: Is there an app floating around anywhere that will calculate the chance of success for taming against different creature types?

T

this guy

You, sir, are a lordly king of men =) Thanks so much. That thing is great.